Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot (1663 Views)

Join The Big Bad Boss Tv For Entertainment Updates / How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls / Efe Now The Ambassador For Entertainment And Creative Industry In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot by kay2care: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whether we believe it or not, the battle is on-going in the spirit; the battle to take over human soul and leave people helpless and to operate in darkness in this end-time.

It was a shock when I heard DSTV is planning to take Kingdom Africa Channel off their platform. I asked a question "Why will they do that? And For What Reason? Is It For Another Nollywood Channel?" Aside that it's a channel that feed people with the truth of the Word of God, a platform like DSTV should provide a balance in what people have access to i.e. balancing entertainment and spirituality. But when such platform decides to make things one sided, then something is wrong.

Making such decision might look simple on the external but there are more into it in the spirit, the devil has seen that channel as a threat and he is ready to takeover some of the management souls to pull off the threat.

DSTV platform is not for the staff or management of the company, its for the viewers at home and as a viewer that Love God and Things of God, this is our opportunity to fight against this decision now!. The decision making is on-going, and our voices can be heard by rejecting their decision against things of God.

Our children need something sane to watch on DSTV not only entertainment, nollywood or cartoon network. Don't overlook this or say "it's none of my business moreover i don't have DSTV". You are not doing this for yourself but for things of God not to die in your generation. This is not about religion, it's about devil planning to steal, to kill and to destroy things of God.

You can make one of the most important decision today by rejecting this decision via any of the DSTV contacts below. Share with family and friends too. Remember, the devil wants to replace your spirituality with pack of amusement entertainment. This may not be for you, but for future generations.

1. Facebook: www.facebook.com/dstvng
2. Twitter: Tweet or DM @DStvNgCare
3. Email: dstv@multichoice.com

Source: http://citanda.com/506/dstv-planning-to-take-off-kingdom-africa-channel-for-entertainment/

Re: DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot by rockerbolla(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why did they take it off... Have search online but yet to find the reason they decided to take it off... His KA owing them.... I am a big fan of Kingdom Africa TV and I am missing them

(1) (Reply)

Uwatchfree Website 2021- Best Source Of Entertainment / 2face On American Tv / Mum, Dad, Meet Sam Premier Photos In London And Movie Review-joseph Benjamin And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.