Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business (829 Views)

3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
A partner is needed who can fund the supply of a commodity to the buyer with 3.7Million Naira and he/she will get 10% of the 3.7Million on the same day,the person can also be involved in the whole process,he/she will follow me to the seller and he will see the commodities that i intend to buy with the money,he will also see the total number of commodities that i am buying with the money and he can also pay the seller by himself,he can also follow me in transporting the commodities to the buyer and he will get his money and his 10% profit instantly on the same day.Interested person should show interest and i will get in touch with you .

1 Like

Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
bimbiz:
A partner is needed who can fund the supply of a commodity to the buyer with 5Million Naira and he/she will get 10% profit on the same day,the person can also be involved in the whole process,he/she will follow me to the seller and he will see the commodities that i intend to buy with the money,he will also see the total number of commodities that i am buying with the money and he can also pay the seller by himself,he can also follow me in transporting the commodities to the buyer and he will get his money and his 10% profit instantly on the same day.Interested person should show interest and i will get in touch with you .

This is a good attempt but you need to repackage the deal. What guarantee is there that if the goods are purchased the buyer will pay?
Get an Lpo from the buyer or a firm letter of intent and promise to pay then you have a deal to work on.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
A Local purchase order(LPO) is available for the supply and the buyer has never failed in making full payment at each supply

1 Like

Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by nurez305(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
What product are you supplying and don't you think 10percent from the profit to the owner of the money too small. So you who will take 90percent?
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
nurez305:
What product are you supplying and don't you think 10percent from the profit to the owner of the money too small. So you who will take 90percent?
I mean 10% of the total cost of the amount which the person invested into the purchase of the commodity and not 10% of the profit made,if you are interested let me know,i have reduced the total amount and the total quantity needed
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
The supply can be on a regular basis and the person will be paid it's 10% on each supply
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by feelings1: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whatsapp me now on 07035676469
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2017
nvestors are needed,genuine investors who are interested,should show interest,and i will get in touch with you.
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by kaz: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
whatapp 08038189148
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is needed at these period
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
nvestors are needed,genuine investors who are interested,should show interest,and i will get in touch with you.
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
The profit will be given to the person on the same day which the supply is made.Investors are needed,genuine investors who are interested,should show interest,and i will get in touch with you.
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by dotmanxp(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
bimbiz:
The profit will be given to the person on the same day which the supply is made.Investors are needed,genuine investors who are interested,should show interest,and i will get in touch with you.
holla me 07036..045676....
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
he profit will be given to the person on the same day which the supply is made.Investors are needed,genuine investors who are interested,should show interest,and i will get in touch with you.
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Profitable Business by bimbiz: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Genuine Investors are still needed,who can also follow the whole process and get the stated profit after the supply

(1) (Reply)

Retailman POS Software User Training / Please How Can I Recovered My Money From Interswitch? Help A Brother Please. / Business Name Registration With CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) With 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.