Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. (790 Views)

"You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief / Marwa The Thief, Now To Be Ambassador! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. by dblock(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is jus too much stereotypes,

the arrrsewipe didn't even give us a chance, he quickly, said more Nigerians will try 2 replicate the same ish.

Hi I am a Nigerian

I will scam you for break fast, steal your rolex for dessert, use the money to bribe you and then blow you up.

angry angry angry angry
Re: It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. by ChapelleS: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2009
You ain't seen nothing yet? The next thing they will strip you of your freedom. Sorry this is Nigeria.
Re: It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. by jona2: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. by bilymuse: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
to God be the glory
Re: It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. by OAM4J: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
sorry. grin grin grin
Re: It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
dblock:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hi I am a Nigerian

I will scam you for break fast, steal your rolex for dessert, use the money to bribe you and then blow you up.

angry angry angry angry

Well crafted!!

What we gonna do peeps? There is going to be some serious profiling against all Nigerians living overseas especially seemingly well to do fellows!
Re: It Was Bad Enough I Was A Scammer, Corrupt And A Thief Now I Am A Terrorist. by Parohfreh(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
See what you are doing wit ya life, a scammer, and terrorist??!
ya folks shouldda raised you better

(1) (Reply)

Now That We Are No More Good In Soccer, What Can Make One A Proud Nigerian? / Cbn Govenor - Sanusi Perfect For Efcc Chairman Position / No More Singing Of National Anthem At Nec Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.