Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) (63906 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / Witchcraft Evidence:witches Caught In The Act ( Videos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by BetaThings: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seun:
When will Africans stop believing in these silly things?

Which Africans?

It is in the Bible and it was not written by Africans

Thou Shall not Suffer a Witch to Live
Exodus 22:18

It is a Christian thing
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Old story
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by BetaThings: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

Africans

So if someone is not attending church or mosque that person is a witch?

That's what they chose to do

Please leave mosque and Muslims out of this
Did you see BismiLLah on the post

We don't do witch hunt
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by BetaThings: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
ramalot:

^^ This short sentence packs as much ignorance as can be fit into a single sentence.

So, if anything has an English word, then it exists? cheesy

If you believe that, then please contact me, I have two Unicorns and one Pegasus for urgent sale.
You can beat Nigerian traffic with the Pegasus. Just fly right over.

Whites actually write practically about this stuff
Regan believed in it
It is Shakespeare's Macbeth
You will also find some allusion to Juju in James Hadley Chase's "I Hold the Four Aces or "The Joker in the Pack"
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by ramalot(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
smiley
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Max24: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
lifestyle1:

Say whatever you wanna say bro. Wishes do exist and there is nothing you can do about that.

Same way Sango, Ogun, Amadioha and all the other 100 Nigerian deities exist yet they couldn't deliver our forefathers being taken as slaves to Europe or recently help us fight bokoharamites. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
lol they could be lesbians......

Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
ajepako:

You no well, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
all of una wey dey make dem ban me, I don't write una name throwey inside ocean tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am I the only one one observing that most witches are ugly?
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Witches eh? Africans, i am a wizard too and tonight I will be fly to new Zealand, if truly they are witches I cant they fly to America were there is Good life why are they flying Around in a poor country like Zimbabwe? grin
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
dangwarmai:
Am I the only one one observing that most witches are ugly?
exactly! Only ugly people are witches. grin grin beautiful people are Angels I guess.

1 Like

Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Biospnx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dhayor001:
Being a witch is a crime in Africa but we carry our money go cinema to watch the Harry Porter series

We go eventually dey alright someday.
what is this one saying sef?
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by pressplay411(m): 4:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Before anyone defends this "witch", think of how much evil she's done, possible lives she's ruined.

Not saying I believe she's in fact a witch, but she's definitely not normal. Don't think this is staged.
Would have preferred to hear her confessions and her story. People should do research and see how to transform them, not burn/kill suspected witches.
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by jagbajantus: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2017
What witch? Where is the proof that they are witches. They look like some mentally-ill women to me.
In Africa, mentally sick persons are routinely labeled as witches - by some uninformed people.
These women are lucky they were caught in Zimbabwe and not in Nigeria. It would have been jungle justice.
They would have been stoned or burned to death by a mob. What a shame. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Stevengold(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2017
castrol180:
Witchery and wizardry are celebrated in the developed country most especially in the United State they even have their coven where they meet.

celebrated ko. Wetin happen to our masquerades? Well Na bcuz dem neva touch ur family. Just pray they don't.
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by castrol180(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Stevengold:

celebrated ko. Wetin happen to our masquerades? Well Na bcuz dem neva touch ur family. Just pray they don't.

Na your family dem go touch, romance, play, hug, and deal with...
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Dhayor001(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Koolking:

African witches have their own modus operandi. They are unthinkably diabolical and sow stark enmity among loved ones. They failed to use their powers to further the good course of human like the western counterparts do, in discoveries and inventions, super-heroic feats...They relish in destruction of life.

It's a crime that must be dealt with.

Bro, they are hunted and killed. Disgraced and dragged on the streets. You expect them to be nice

They cant all be bad but like snakes, we don't care.If she looks, talk or act like a witch then she must be a witch and thus must be killed.

We won't get sympathy points from the good ones!
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Koolking(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dhayor001:

Bro, they are hunted and killed. Disgraced and dragged on the streets. You expect them to be nice

They cant all be bad but like snakes, we don't care.If she looks, talk or act like a witch then she must be a witch and thus must be killed.

We won't get sympathy points from the good ones!

The society don't hunt them because ordinary people cant identify them, until nemesis catches up with them. Evil begets evil.
African witches are operationally wicked. It's about blood, misfortune and death. Absolute black heart.
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by dhehbhor(m): 3:34am On Apr 08, 2017
is it just me or does she look multicoloured undecided
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by Stevengold(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
castrol180:

Na your family dem go touch, romance, play, hug, and deal with...

So fear dey catch u. U for celebrate with them la.
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Seun:
When will Africans stop believing in these silly things?

To the Flawfull Micro-mighty,

Santeria

http://www.religioustolerance.org/santeri3.htm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/santeria/

Not only African, even bill gate perform ritual
Re: 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2017
kestolove95:
Dia own na play...wia t.boss dey? Cum see ur team mate
U're looking 4serious trouble?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.