Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman (965 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 / My Woman My Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman by chillgist(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
The First Gaze.

She brought out every thought in my mind, making me so active than I have ever been. So many imaginations running round my mind that created a circumference of partial madness just for this human.
Her body had the real curves, sketches, lines and contours that makes me keep wondering where she came from. At a distance she looked at me while I calculated my eyes all over her body, still struggling to reach close to her with all other wolves hovering around but nothing would stop this lion from bringing her home. I slowly held her hand and smiled but she drew back and acted like a woman. She had the best composure and attitude that forced me to call her "Mother of all nature" . She turned and asked what I wanted ,puzzled by her question I looked straight into her eyes and whispered "something's wrong and I can feel it, you seem like paradise but I can't conclude. But one thing is for sure that together we would write our story that will rule all empires" .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman by chillgist(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
First Date

So early in the morning, I pulled my phone and thought of how awesome it would be to see your face. Then I called her number and asked how she was doing . Her reply were so soothing to hear, her voice gave the best atmosphere for me to ask her out on a date. Which I did and she agreed. Slowly I pressed the red button , looked straight into the mirror and felt proud of myself. In just about 15minutes after the call, I started my day with a journey into the circle of hustle. I worked myself with so much effort tirelessly into the labour gang but still had my mind on remainder of my first date with the "mother of all nature". The time on my watch was on a race in time with the forces of nature, it was already 6:30pm so I hurried off home to get prepared.
At about 7:10pm , I called her number to ask if I could pick her home. She said alright and that was how how I answered the call to duty. We hooked up at her residence, walked round her house and then out of curiosity I suggested in form of a question if she would love to come check out my place. At once, she smiled to say "yes" and that was how we left her house.
Re: My Woman by chillgist(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
The Sex that night.

We got home, showed her around my crib then she quickly hopped into the kitchen to prepare something nice for dinner. It was already 9:15pm when she got out of the kitchen and invited me to the dining table. The dining was so lit, filled with intense heat of romance as I felt a deep sense of haste that pushed me to draw close to her.
We started kissing passionately with my hands wrapped tight to her well-curved "ass". She just couldn't get enough of me but the reverse was the case, quickly I carried her from the tip of her back-side and laid her on the table. She pulled me so close to her bosom while i drew my lips down and licked her into limbo. I inserted myself into her open space and created a connection to last for the rest of my days.
Re: My Woman by chillgist(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Clouds in between

The connection was so deep and definitely lasted for quite awhile. We never got bored of each other even though I knew that it will all end one way or the other. I was far from perfection but she was satisfaction to the fullest, keeping in mind that it will indeed end but never thought that the curtains will burn up instead of falling. Knowing fully how heartless it was for me to break her into shattered pieces, "mother of all nature" cried just because of my manly attitude.
As a man, it was meant to happen, my hunger for pleasures came as a see cloud and covered my heart. I grew darker each day knowing that I had accomplished my mission of utmost satisfaction with the " mother of all nature" . Filled with greed, I had my chance of pleasure with nature itself thereby relieving "mother of all nature" off her duties in my dark spin of life.
She found me reigning supreme in deep intimacy and lust on her grown daughter, feeling so broken that was how I lost my woman.
Re: My Woman by chillgist(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Clouds in between

The connection was so deep and definitely lasted for quite awhile. We never got bored of each other even though I knew that it will all end one way or the other. I was far from perfection but she was satisfaction to the fullest, keeping in mind that it will indeed end but never thought that the curtains will burn up instead of falling. Knowing how heartless it was for me to break her into shattered pieces, "mother of all nature" cried just because of my manly attitude.
As a man, it was meant to happen, my hunger for pleasures came as a strong cloud and covered my heart. I grew darker each day knowing that I had accomplished my mission of utmost satisfaction with the " mother of all nature" . Filled with greed, I had my chance of pleasure with nature itself thereby relieving "mother of all nature" off her duties in my dark spin of life.
She found me reigning supreme in deep intimacy and lust on her grown daughter, feeling so broken that was how I lost my woman.
Re: My Woman by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is lovely. I like it!

'Burning curtains instead of falling curtains.'
Beautiful imagery here.

1 Like

Re: My Woman by chillgist(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks bro .
Re: My Woman by chillgist(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rainy night

She didn't respond after I called out to her, so scared and terrified by the horrors still on my trail but I kept on calling out. While searching , darkness rose up in anger and covered the skies, clouds were beginning to rumble for supremacy as they spoke out their feelings through the heavy lightening. Raindrops came upon me like zombies and kept beating my soul out while I wandered through my mind with reasons in my head and tears in my eyes. Still checking every deserted pore, lonely creek and contemplating in massive regret why I let her go in such horrific way.

The End.

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Parasites And Proteges And Other Lessons For Life / Not All The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.