Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Jumia Delivery Man Killed... My View. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killed... My View. (516 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Delivery Man Killed... My View. by binary007: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Having gone through diverse medium to equip myself with what transpired between those 3. I think the police is not far from gathering the truth on what really happened over the weekend. Below is my view of this matter. I repeat, my view

1. The guy on tat is 100% involved in the murder. A eye for an eye, he should be beaten to pulp and thrown in a septic tank too.

2. The other guy is not entirely innocent.

3. I still don't know why the other guy is attempting to justify and vindicate the tat's gf, by saying "she is not there" repeatedly.

4. Why is the gf's confession not included in the video.

5. The tat guy is around the septic tank and the gf is in the house when the other guy came in, he headed straight to the bathroom and saw blood.(blood very obvious I.e. Crime still fresh) . If that be true, the gf would have been in the bathroom cleaning up the messes so there is no way the other guy would have direct access to a fresh crime scene. I reiterate, the guy is not entirely innocent.

6. The other guy mum is in the hospital, and he obviously needs money badly. Never underestimate a desperate mind.

7. The call conversation between those two guys should be requested from the call provider. That would clear the dispute between those 2 where one claimed he came to clean tattoo and the other said he came to draw tattoo. I'm sure the call content would justify that.

8. The guy on tat should be killed... Direct justice!

9. The gf left a university in ghana and has been here for "some time now", who does that when school is not on vacation? Pls confirm her studentship.

10. I really pray this wouldn't be one of the cases that would be swept under carpet.

My view as at 6/4/2017 2:30pm
It is still subjected to change based on fresh evidences or report.

(1) (Reply)

Despite Recent Killings Another Nigerian Attempts Drugs Trafficking To Indonesia / Schoolteacher Knocked Unconscious As Students Throw Punches During Fight (video) / Biafra: IPOB Vows To Comply With Sit-at-home Order On May 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.