Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) (40504 Views)

Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / God Saves Deformed Corper From Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Omojudy: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:
Eyyyah such a cute girl cry

R.I.P
Bro, surely u no read d write up. You just run to book space.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Bants(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
boko boys
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by ChubbychummyICE(f): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
Did u read d story line at all?
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
He was jealous. He probably has feelings for her and as a northerner it is perfectly normal for cousins to marry.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Koolking(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
What is wrong with all these bloggers? I totally condemn domestic violence, but the blogger or whoever should have allowed their family to handle the issue. Bringing it online would blow it to proportion and tear the family apart.

What happen to that time when family issues remained within the family and were settled among the members. I am just fed up with how spouses, siblings and family members misunderstandings are handled nowadays. One stupid blogger who call himself family friend would just run to the Internet to wash other people's dirty linens. It's pathetic

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Adedolapo1406(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
iamtiredoflife:

RIP??

Are you sure you're the owner of your certificate(s) ?
grin lol

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Hope no intimate relationship before now ?
I seriously think so. He wldnt become erratic without a strong reason
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
see this one

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Did u read d post at all?
youngberry001:

R.I.P
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by scachy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Am not surprised cos over there, it's permissible for cousins to marry their cousin relatives.
The dude is obviously jealous that a distance man want to marry her cousin he has his eyes on.
Wishing the victim Quick recovery.
NB ; please Don't quote me
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by UJUKALA404: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
oh my
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Googleus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
Monitoring spirit

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by madapcmod: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wetin concern me?

But wait, all those boxes are just for marriage and they said to marry Hausa cheap?
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alhamdulillah he showed u his real color before the wedding Fathia. My advise is do not marry him or else u will regret it as its obvious he can kill u.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Fountaincrest: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=youngberry001 post=55320989]Eyyyah such a cute girl cry

R.I.P[/qduote]
Back to sender
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
No love cry
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Vorigo: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=youngberry001 post=55320989]Eyyyah such a cute girl cry

R.I.P[/quote] Chai The cousin almost killed her .... ... . You, you kukuthumelela finish the girl. Whom do we blame now?
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by noziz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
I think mayb she disagreed to marry him (as its permisible in islam) dats y. D actions of his family justifies dat
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
kingsmaila:
Alhamdulillah he showed u his real color before the wedding Fathia. My advise is do not marry him or else u will regret it as its obvious he can kill u.
her cousin attacked her not the husband to be I hope you get it now? Thx

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
I know cousins do marry in the north.

The guy obviously likes you , and probably his family also wanted same.
He saw you literally slipping through his fingers, and decided that if he can't have you, no one else would.
You are very lucky you're alive.
Hope he rots in jail, and not allowed out after 12 hours imprisonment.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
I know cousins do marry in the north.

The guy obviously likes you , and probably his family also wanted same.
He saw you literally slipping through his fingers, and decided that if he can't have you, no one else would.
You are very lucky you're alive.
Hope he rots in jail, and not allowed out with 12 hours imprisonment.

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
sod09:
exactly...Hausa and incest
Different religion + different culture, so chill out
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
This type of news always do me somehow, if any mad dog try such with my sister they should just post his obituary,shikena .
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
R.I.P You well so
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Females are 2nd class citizens in the North...

A woman dares not report her husband for beating her. She wouldn't receive any sympathy, she would likely be divorced.

When i saw the headline, i was like...

...oh, no...not an Aboki again! angry
You are lying. We respect our women more than any tribe In Nigeria

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
all dis fyn hausa girl too fyn sha
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
You are lying. We respect our women more than any tribe In Nigeria

My friend. All tribes are my pals... I hate no one.

BUT, let us be very honest...Talaq,talaq, talaq is greatly abused.

I lived in the North for a while, so i saw it first hand
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
oga she no die o ... lol
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by sod09(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Coolgent:

Different religion + different culture, so chill out
Wats dis one saying
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by bahaushe1: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
The guy wanted to marry her and couldn't stand the pain of seeing her goes to someone else.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Izumarock70(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chai!

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening / Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter