Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Linda Ikeji Scammed Me With ₦55,000 – Blogger Chux Daniel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Scammed Me With ₦55,000 – Blogger Chux Daniel (1831 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Scammed Me With ₦55,000 – Blogger Chux Daniel by UncleJJ(m): 3:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji Scammed Me With ₦55,000 – Blogger Chux Daniel by lalasticlala(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Auntielinda:
Please if this post wont make front page, help contact her to refund the money mynd44 lalasticlala

Why not go to her blog & comment on a topic there. She may see it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Scammed Me With ₦55,000 – Blogger Chux Daniel by Auntielinda(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
When the master lalasticlala has made a comment, so this post isnt gonna hit homepage.
Jeeez 55k for buhari regime
Re: Linda Ikeji Scammed Me With ₦55,000 – Blogger Chux Daniel by AutoReportNG: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
lalasticlala:

Why not go to her blog & comment on a topic there. She may see it.

I think Lala is right.. Threads like this needs caution. She may sue NL and Seun cos she may have her own side of the story. Now wey madam don be journalist all rounder, someone needs to be careful especially when dealing with companies that are LTD... I know what I am saying ooo.. NL don show me pepper but I survived.
Re: Linda Ikeji Scammed Me With ₦55,000 – Blogger Chux Daniel by ipafricaStaff(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
thats enad number, not linda ikeji..... and meanwhile u rushed and paid the money with out confirming..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 5 Year-old Girl Who Grew breasts At 2, Started Period Aged 4 / Adorable Photo Of A Pregnant Mother Of 8 With Her Kids / Toke Makinwa And Her Outfit To The Premiere Of The Movie ''the Wedding Party 2''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.