Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Recession Bulletproof 2017 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recession Bulletproof 2017 (291 Views)

NNPC Tasks Workers On Recession / Recession: Workers Await Review Of Minimum Wage / Recession: More Nigerians Resort To Dumpsite Scavenging.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Bulletproof 2017 by Enddystar(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello friend, would you be open to know about a new Business that you can invest #38,000 or #70,000 with Quality Wellness Products and make return of #91,000 or #153,600 Daily without HAWKING or SELLING products? All you will ever need is 2hrs of your time daily, your phone or laptop connected to the internet in the comfort of your home. The mind that is open to ideas,never return to its original size.

WhatsApp me on +2349095804818 for guidance.

For some folks that are always quick to speak against opportunities, PLEASE note this is not a get rich quick scheme I only decided to share it here because I know there are countless Nigerians who are using the little money to attend tests & interviews for nonexisting jobs. It is amazing how we can be patient to work for 35years but very impatient to build our own business for just 1 year. Do not allow anyone deceive you, the dance steps have changed so instead of searching for that job with your time & money, use them to build a lasting home business that you can handover to your children.

(1) (Reply)

I Wnt Study Law Bt I Dont Know Mathematics,please What Can I Do. / Information For Formation! / Study In Ukraine Admissions 2017 For International Students In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.