Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

"Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner (17314 Views)

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / SERAP Accuses Ajimobi Of Executive Rascality Over Demolition..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by spartan117(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by Raziii(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
In the midst of all this stupidity going on, take time out to ponder on this- Yesterday, a self driving shuttle was tested on the streets of London. Yesterday, Buhari's tech minister test drove a wooden car in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by hotspec(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Which one.be executive grasscutter.again? Grasscutter ko, Antelope ni. Radaaada
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is an expensive joke. It's not funny.
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
engineerboat:
Sarrki are you now a grasscutter citizen

LOL when our Senators even earn more than the President?

1 Like

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by olusola200: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Saraki has no bizness in that house. because
1 the Father is corrupt he kill societe general bank

Saraki the kill trade bank

3 TOYIN saraki has case pending with efcc
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by Exponental(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
...but NASS are eyeing the executive seats!
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:
who doesn't know the London vegetable and his cabinet is corrupt?
using zombies by paying them 200 to protest against the nass forgetting that the nass is carrying out her constitutional duty.

only afonjaic cone heads will fault this and their own saraki but side with the Fulani dullard!

The last time i check your region are the real slaves, The last man to have being a President from your region is Azikwe and that's over 50yrs ago so now who is the slave?
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by dignity33: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Those who are calling masses to Occupy NASS are their scared of Aso Rock, This is Buhari Administration if Government fail today is Buhari who failed us not Saraiki, never see any where in the World where they blame NASS for Failure of Government. Only what Buhari administration does is shifting Nigeria attention to Sariki and Co that NASS have being there during Obj, GEJ and others no body Blame them.

1 Like

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by igbosupremacist: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The last time i check your region are the real slaves, The last man to have being a President from your region is Azikwe and that's over 50yrs ago so now who is the slave?

wow I didn't even know that afonja is still in control of illorin. last time I checked it is a Fulani emir that is ruling your self acclaimed 'sophiscated' ass. and abiola and awolowo got served rat poison by your Fulani lords.

ikpu nnunu di ka gi

1 Like

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by Splashme: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:
using zombies by paying them 200 to protest against the nass forgetting that the nass is carrying out her constitutional duty.

only afonjaic cone heads will fault this and their own saraki but side with the Fulani dullard!

wow I didn't even know that afonja is still in control of illorin. last time I checked it is a Fulani emir that is ruling your self acclaimed 'sophiscated' ass. and abiola and awolowo got served rat poison by your Fulani lords.

ikpu nnunu di ka gi

1 Like

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by bigiyaro(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
I hope "grasscutters" will not start to trend o

2 Likes

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by kings09(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
U ll see buhari gladly bribe the senators if dats to hapn
ndcide:

The point. They want to fight them to silence. I insist the legislature should ask about the 2016 budget. The level of fund diversion is unprecedented.

They should just try it.
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:

ikpu nnunu di ka gi

hahahah joke of the century, The last time i check Kwara state fall withing North Central same as Kogi Benue, Plateau etc though they some Yoruba speaking among but it fall within the North Central geopolitical zone hahha..

Well i learn there are some Igbo in in Delta, River, Akwa Ibom and they are not being rule by an Obi maybe am mistaken hahhahah..

South West are for the Yoruba's and we have 6 States.. Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, ondo and Ekiti and we have Obas/Olu as the kings tittle in all that state..

Mind you we also have our Obas in some South Southern states should we call them slaves to Yoruba too? Oba of Benin, Olu of warri etc hahhaha

smart ass you ain't smart at all haha.
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by oyinkinola: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
engineerboat:
Sarrki are you now a grasscutter citizen
engine are you has oil?
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by oyinkinola: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
engineerboat:
Its not getting funny anymore.

The international angle is getting into this grasscuting in Aso Villa.

#IstandAgainstNass

1 Like

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by oyinkinola: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:

ikpu nnunu di ka gi
....oun agba nfi jeko, labe ewe lowa!
ko le ya'won ti o loga!
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by ElsonMorali: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerians deserve the suffering they are going through.

I pray 2018 gets even worse for those chanting "I stand with NASS ".

Bunch of fools.
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by naijaking1: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thank God for the Senate.
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by oncoded(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Distraction while TIME DEY GO OHH.

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by eagleeye2: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

Wailers new recruits playing the script from wada.....a plaza
I thought everything shouldn't be about "wailers" and "zombie'" as stated in the Unfreezing of Account thread?
Or you use those terms when it suits you.
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by BeardedMeat(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
crackerspub:
I stop believing in "Fighting Corruption"

Please lets talk about another thing, a tree can never form a forest. One man can not fight corruption alone(Buhari)

At the end nothing will come out from this move

#I_Stand_With_Buhari
You mean the new sheriff in town is not capable? Even with the DSS, efcc, military and police in his kitty?
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by engineerboat(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
oyinkinola:

#IstandAgainstNass

one of the Grasscutters their

2 Likes

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by oyinkinola: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
engineerboat:

one of the Grasscutters their
....but this one is hunter

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by igbosupremacist: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahah joke of the century, The last time i check Kwara state fall withing North Central same as Kogi Benue, Plateau etc though they some Yoruba speaking among but it fall within the North Central geopolitical zone hahha..

Well i learn there are some Igbo in in Delta, River, Akwa Ibom and they are not being rule by an Obi maybe am mistaken hahhahah..

South West are for the Yoruba's and we have 6 States.. Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, ondo and Ekiti and we have Obas/Olu as the kings tittle in all that state..

Mind you we also have our Obas in some South Southern states should we call them slaves to Yoruba too? Oba of Benin, Olu of warri etc hahhaha

smart ass you ain't smart at all haha.

trash!
e pain am welu welu

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
igbosupremacist:

trash!
e pain am welu welu

Oh... you call that trash hahaha how about yours? hahaha We gonna be having Oba or Olu in Enugu soon..

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by igbosupremacist: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
oyinkinola:
....oun agba nfi jeko, labe ewe lowa! ko le ya'won ti o loga!
lekwa isi amu gbara utu!.
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by SycophanticGoat: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2017
YelloweWest:
Gullible minds, dollar rise from 200 naira to 485 you did not shut down the presidency

fuel from 86 naira to 145 you did not say we should chase out Buhari,

price of every commodity in the market increase times four you did not shut the presidency

Fulani herdsmen kill innocent people every day you did not shut down the presidency.

your president travelled for 50 good days to an undisclosed place for medical treatment for undisclosed illness and spend undisclosed amount running into millions of dollars you did not shut down presidency,

NOW the custom bring one useless policy that will affect poor masses and senate react to that and thereby caution the controller general of custom, they were accused of importing car with fake custom paper.

And MAGU was disqualified as chairman of EFCC based on the report that DSS forwarded to the senate, even without that report how can you be the head of EFCC when you can't give insight on how much EFCC have recovered since you became acting chairman yet you still want to be the chairman, that alone disqualified him .

What we hear next is that one of the most outspoken member of senate DINO MALEYE don't have certificate and now they label all senator as corrupt leader from there they want you the same poor masses senate are fighting for to go and shut the senate.

Permit me to copy and paste elsewhere please..

1 Like

Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by YelloweWest: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Permit me to copy and paste elsewhere please..
Go right ahead
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by oyinkinola: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

lekwa isi amu gbara utu!.
...adaba o naani ankun gbe, ina njo eye nlo!
Re: "Get Rid Of Executive Grasscutters": #IStandWithNASS Banner by igbosupremacist: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2017
oyinkinola:
...adaba o naani ankun gbe, ina njo eye nlo!
otu nnunu ikpuru gbara mechie onu ure gi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gusau-Zaria Road Blocked As Thousands Protest Killings In Zamfara / Oil Marketers Not Allowed To Fix Fuel Price – FG / Buhari Swears In Muheeba Dankaka, Chairman, Members Of FCC, RMAFC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.