Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Htc Touch Pro 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Touch Pro 2 (1400 Views)

Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. / My Htc Touch Pro 2 Won't Browse Again / How Do I Manually Configure Mtn Gprs Settings On An Htc Touch Pro 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Touch Pro 2 by platinumnk(f): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hey~!

I got my new phone the HTC Tilt2, known as the HTC Rhodium, The Touch Pro 2

I must say: The phone is Awesome!!!
Does anyone here have one?
Share!

My Bluetooth is not connecting to my headset, yet it connects to my phone. . .

but otherwise I love this phone, Im thinking of wiping it and putting another ROM on there from the website XDA developers . .
What do you think?

Look foward to hearing from ya cheesy cheesy

Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by Lacrisma(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
rubbish-----
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by DualCore1: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lacrisma:

rubbish-----
No one put you under any duress to be silly.

PlatinumUk, the phone's specs are awesome! I considered it when I wanted to get a WinMo phone but i settled for something better.
Yea get the winmo 6.5 rom from xda developers and install. be careful when doing it. Its best to use ActiveSync running on Windows Xp than to use the Active Sync equivalent for Vista and Win7, cant remember the name. . . Mobile something something.

If the fone is running on win 6.1 you may not need to update to 6.5. An update however might be the solution to that bluetooth thingy.
Enjoy!
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by Lacrisma(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
rubbish---
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by Ced8: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
my bro has it too,and it really is something else, you should listen to DC, hey Nk wink
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by chiogo(f): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
I love the phone, thinking of buying it grin But still deciding between it and My Touch. That's another good one.
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by platinumnk(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dual Core:

No one put you under any duress to be silly.

PlatinumUk, the phone's specs are awesome! I considered it when I wanted to get a WinMo phone but i settled for something better.
Yea get the winmo 6.5 rom from xda developers and install. be careful when doing it. Its best to use ActiveSync running on Windows Xp than to use the Active Sync equivalent for Vista and Win7, cant remember the name. . . Mobile something something.

If the fone is running on win 6.1 you may not need to update to 6.5. An update however might be the solution to that bluetooth thingy.
Enjoy!

oH wOW! What phone did you get?
HTC Leo?
The iphone is cool but I cant ever be without a physical keyboard
Im soo amazed at this phone, the capabilties . . and it has a Gsensor that automatically detects when u move it around like the iphone

I cant put it down, my sisters say its too complicated, and i admit i was stumped for a 2 secs, but it does everything amazingly, pulls email text messages with a flick.

so what phone u rocking
Ced8:

my bro has it too,and it really is something else, you should listen to DC, hey Nk wink

Hey Ced!!!! you should get this phone too cheesy

chiogo:

I love the phone, thinking of buying it grin But still deciding between it and My Touch. That's another good one.
The my touch is also a great phone by HTC, anyof them would be a great choice. wink
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by ugoegwuh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2009
How much does the phone go for and where can I get it?

what is down side of the phone so i can be prepared b4 purchase.
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by texazzpete(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
For the love of God, do not buy the mytouch at this point in time!
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by ugoegwuh(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2009
@texazzpete

I was not talking about myTouch.
I meant HTC TOUCH PRO (tilt2).

what to know the price and where to get it.
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
u guys got lot of cash 2 send such an exorbitant amount on fone. . . .let me go and manage my nokia 3310 touch screen,double battery,attached long antena and camera,blacktooth,infrablue,free browsin. . .i advise u get 1 u wld enjoy it. . . .jst #500

Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by texazzpete(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
ugoegwuh:

@texazzpete

I was not talking about myTouch.
I meant HTC TOUCH PRO (tilt2).

what to know the price and where to get it.

\i was referring to chiogo, not you.
Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by platinumnk(f): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
hehehe

Re: Htc Touch Pro 2 by nnemak(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2010
mine told me,
Lagos, No weather data avaliable embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Black List And White List On N70 / We Are Aloking For A Business Partner To Sell Used Mobile Phones / How Do I Solve Connection Problem With Tecno 4sims To Hp Dv5 Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.