Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) (22648 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerian Students Give South African Businesses 7 Days To Pack Out / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Xenophobia: Nigerian Stabbed In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Hmmmm ! You may be right concerning issues of job over there, but when you say opportunities abound here, hmmmm I might not agree with you on that. Unless you prove me wrong. Thanks
I was born in England my parents are nigerians (Igbo) I ve made more money exporting and selling to nigerians than in England, i own a car washing business, all over the south east of nigeria, I sell water in tankers to house holds and restaurants in the south east area I manufacturer plastic bags in a small scale factory. You see? The things I mentioned nigerians do not want to venture into them they just want to come to europe and South Africa and get rich quick. I employ people in nigeria. It took me years to establish it wasn't a get rich quick skeem. I am going to establish more outlets.

There are a nearly 250 million Nigerian population market to sell to in nigeria, why do you think the chinese and Indians are full in nigeria? No taxations, no price control no nothing! They know the benefits.

I travel to Johannesburg numerous times I see a lot of nigerians doing nothing who I believe will do better if they returned to nigeria. My uncle lives there i took him there, the only reason he has something doing there is because i am sponsoring him .i adviced him to return to nigeria but he refused his excuse was he is ashamed to go back empty handed.
Some of them would like to return to nigeria but they are Afraid of been stigmatised by friends and families if they returned empty handed with no money, some of them have no hope of returning to nigeria anymore.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by MamaletASO: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2017
What is Nigeria doing about this??
Are we suppose to start killing South-africa people here in Nigeria..??
Are suppose to fold our hands while they kill our Naija brothers over there for nothing sake
They beat them and stone them to death for nothing sake....
It is not the first time, not second time, not third time, it has occur, reoccur several times....

As a Nigerian what can we do??
Are Nigerians coward??
Atleast by now 100 Southafricans suppose to have died...

What is Nigeria doing??

Like if u can... share if u feel their pains in d grave
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Jammiiee(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2017
And there we gooooo angry . Is that how Holy ghost fire kills people angry

Religion o religion angry ughhh angry
kwalakwala123:
I send Holy Ghost fire to consume anything and anyone that is attacking our brothers abroad ijn. Let the lion of the tribe of Judah devour them right now wherever they are ijn. By the power of the Holy Ghost i bind and cast every spirit behind all this attack on our brothers abroad ijn.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
I was born in England my parents are nigerians (Igbo) I ve made more money exporting and selling to nigerians than in England, i own a car washing business, all over the south east of nigeria, I sell water in tankers to house holds and restaurants in the south east area I manufacturer plastic bags in a small scale factory. You see? The things I mentioned nigerians do not want to venture into them they just want to come to europe and South Africa and get rich quick. I employ people in nigeria. It took me years to establish it wasn't a get rich quick skeem. I am going to establish more outlets.

There are a nearly 250 million Nigerian population market to sell to in nigeria, why do you think the chinese and Indians are full in nigeria? No taxations, no price control no nothing! They know the benefits.

I travel to Johannesburg numerous times I see a lot of nigerians doing nothing who I believe will so better if they returned to nigeria. My uncle lives there is took him there only reason he hassomething doing there is through me.i advice him to go back but refused his excuse was he is ashamed to go back empty handed.
You see your foundation? You were born abroad, meaning the connections you need is there already. Imaging someone that managed to sponsor his or her education, you have no where to borrow money, because your parents are nobody in the society. My brother where do you expect this fellow to get money and establish a company or buy bus even for commercial purpose? We all wants to live good life believe me but the society and economy is not encouraging our youths thereby forcing them to seek greener pasture else where

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2017
MamaletASO:

Are suppose to fold our hands while they kill our Naija brothers over there for nothing sake
It is not the first time, not second time, not third time, it has occur, reoccur several times....

Are Nigerians coward??

What is Nigeria doing??

Is it by force that Nigerians should travel to SA? These racist blame Nigerians for everything under the sun (crimes, drugs, unemployment etc), so I suggest Nigerian in Nigeria (and all over the world) boycott South Africa, Boycott SA products, boycott SA travel, boycott SA businesses, boycoyt SA artists etc until they start treating Nigerians better.

As for the desperate Nigerians who believe that SA is great, better than Nigeria, and wanna stay there...you are OYO. Whatever that country may have over Nigeria, it is NOT worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
You say your foundation? You were born abroad, meaning the connectionism you need is there already. Imaging someone that managed to sponsor his or her education, you have no where to borrow money, because your parents are nobody in the society. My brother where do you expect this fellow to get money and establish a company or buy bus even for commercial purpose? We all wants to live good life believe me but the society and economy is not encouraging our youths thereby forcing them to seek greener pasture else where
i see your point perhaps you are right, but still it wasn't easy for me either. Yes there are a difference between me and them as in education over here and the UK Government helps too. nigerians I met in jo'burg would like to return and some have no hope of ever returning. That doesnt sound like a greener pastures,

In 1000 nigerians only about 20 are doing fine in SA. all I am saying is some of them can do better in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by davidif: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
they robbed me beat the crap out of me while I was unconscious they put me in trunk of their car on the way to dump me in the Lake, because they thought I was dead they were stopped by the police while searching the car the police found and rescued me, although I shot one of them.

Another time a junkie held a gun to my head threatening to blow my head off he accused me of forking his wife and also sold him poisonous drugs.
Then I lived in a hotel in hillbrow jo'burg.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2017
davidif:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?
very funny cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by ijayebonyi(f): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
i see your point perhaps you are right, but still it wasn't easy for me either. Yes there are a difference between me and them as in education over here and the UK Government helps too. nigerians I met in jo'burg would like to return and some have no hope of ever returning. That doesnt sound like a greener pastures,

In 1000 nigerians only about 20 are doing fine in SA. all I am saying is some of them can do better in nigeria
well they may if the opportunity present itself. Am wishing every Nigerian youth the strength to withstand the Nigeria problem
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by collinsfbi(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2017
From a source in SA, below is the image of the Nigerian killed in Polokwane, South Africa while his car was also burnt. RIP Ajao Razak aka Aro

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
ijayebonyi:
well they may if the opportunity present itself. Am wishing every Nigerian youth the strength to withstand the Nigeria problem
let me be cheeky grin and say this, you seem to be doing alright in nigeria, you don't look like someone who's experiencing hardship so why couldn't the others be like you? Perhaps they should learn a thing or two from you, Good luck!

I love nigeria and Nigerians. grin
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by ijayebonyi(f): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
let me be cheeky grin and say this, you seem to be doing alright in nigeria, you don't look like someone who's experiencing hardship so why couldn't the others be like you? Perhaps they should learn a thing or two from you, Good luck!

I love nigeria and Nigerians. grin
Hahaha. Well bro, we all have different views towards life issues. You don't expect everybody to reason same. I am managing my country in my own little way, others might want it in a bigger way
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Litmus: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
MamaletASO:

Are Nigerians coward??

What is Nigeria doing??

Like if u can... share if u feel their pains in d grave

South Africans and Indians in Nigeria have done nothing to deserve death by mob verdict. Besides, Nigerians are in truth well balanced individuals because the traditional cultures and family structures are still influential. For these reasons, you’re not going to find many Nigerians willing to go out and murder Indians or South Africans in Nigeria. There is a great effort online to portray Nigerians as savages (maybe because Nigeria is the largest concentration of black folks on the planet (and the world wants to think of blacks as the lowest form of humanity governed by bestial instincts) I don’t know) but the reality is that Nigerians are the humanest people you’re going to find in this world. The average Nigerian just wouldn’t have the heart to pursue a bunch of Indians and South Africans in Nigeria and bludgeoned them to death. Don’t be fooled by the horrors attributed to Nigerians online for those are largely unverifiable. Even the famous lynching of thieves that Nigeria is known for, is witnessed by a negligible few of the 150 million Nigerians and many of those that claimed to have witnessed it are probably exaggerating in order to give the impression that they have SEEN LIFE! Nigeria is land of Tall-tales. See Youtube for Nigerians reaction to the verfied Alu lynching. The more accurate reports of Nigerian drug pushers in Malesia, Indonesia and Everywheresia, the 419’s, Prostitution and our association with corruption, the ethnic bigotry and activities of Herdsmen’s and Bokoharam Terrorisms have all added to create this image of Nigeria and Nigerians as the epitome of Horror and savages. But 419, drug pushing, political corruption and prostitution – even forgetting that this is by the few - does not equate to having the capacity for mindless brutality. On the other hand, Nigerians are brave people who actively abhor cowardliness, which can be a dangerous trait when exploited.

Anyway, to sum up, you need a society where wars and external western cultural influences have deeply destroyed cultural references (e.g. Congo conflicts and deep-rooted legacy of imperial meddling (South Africans westernised and bastardised by years of apartheid) ) to stand a chance of having individuals with the great capacity for mindless and conscienceless violence. Ghettos and Shanty towns typically erode cultural references, which is why you’re liable to find that the majority of those that lynch thieves in Nigeria are from such environments. Nigeria peoples’ have not attained this level of decay yet. City folks still largely have maintained a square family structure and village folks are still largely culturally retrained.

Perhaps India recognises this Nigeria’s humanity, which is why they are lately quick to call all African deaths and brutality at the hands of Indians as Nigerians. Last time they mentioned Congolese, the Congolese rose up and destroyed Indian business In Brazzaville or Kinshasa (pick your capital)
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by sshalom(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
As long as our government fails to engage its South Africa counterpart with clear agenda, demands and repercussions; this will continue!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ur head dey there[quote author=oluwaahmed post=55341769][/quote]
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
SSBN:
SOUTH AFRICA, UNA FADA. WE DEY COME.
you are a comedian right?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Man Killed In Polokwane, South Africa (Screenshots) by Lionessza(f): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2017
sshalom:
As long as our government fails to engage its South Africa counterpart with clear agenda, demands and repercussions; this will continue!

Your government is failing curbing weekly killings in its own backyard ,what more of south africa a country miles away. Charity begins at home , each government models to the world of how it's citizens must be treated everywhere . The Nigerian government has shown the world how it's citizens should be treated and the world is starting to listen to the Nigerian government and treating it's citizens the way they are used to. End of story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos / Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage / Illegal Oil Bunkering : 3 Arrested And 4 Vessels Impounded By Navy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.