Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers (34272 Views)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / Tboss' Sister, Wendy Idowu Engaged To Dameon, Her Baby Daddy Of 10 Years (Pics) / Photos Of Tboss' Lookalike Sister Wendy, Her Daughter & Boyfriend Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by wurabecca(f): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
The trending Mother of 10 is actually an EFECIAN grin. Imagine her whole Family voting him from Wechat?, This was her caption.................

Mheeeen Efe is blesssss!, stop saying lucky him......lol

Pls our efe need us like never b4, I beg all the efe fans and also lovers of me to pls vote for efe, even though u don't like him, and u love me, Jst pls vote for him for my sake. And pls if u knw u really want to vote for him but u don't have credit to do dat, pls Jst DM me and I will send u any network u want. Pls no joke only srs voters are allowed to dm me for recharge cards. Thank u all for loving efe and together we will make him win d cash @teamefebbnaija2017 @efemoney #baseonlorgistic#tearmefe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSbSiiqAdDR/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe for the bread wink cheesy

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Like for Efe, Share for Bossnation

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by policy12: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Efe talent im no get but G. R. A. C. E find him God ds also o pray for and those who love this Efe...

Efe haters be like.. .

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by kestolove95(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
To Vote Tboss, SMS Vote Efe To 32052, Thank You

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by SuperSuave(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Lazy girl you've to screenshot the picture and upload wurabec.ca
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by wurabecca(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Lazy girl you've to screenshot the picture and upload wurabecca
cry tongue
Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by arosunshine(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everybody wan identify with success cheesy

#teamEFE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by tribalistseun: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
All these celebs shouting vote Efe, we will believe them when they show us N200,000 airtime They're sharing in public, like how Bisola and bobrisky are doing. When they win some people go say but celebs them say vote Efe na. If I hear

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by LesbianBoy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
kestolove95:

B O R I N G tongue

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by Sharon6(f): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe for the Mullar

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by Jodha(f): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Wise woman... Woman of substance.. Virtuous woman.. Voting Efe.. Wisdom is profitable... Thanks.. Mumsy for the love.. You're right Efe is blessed divinely.. Nothing can change that.. Even biggie can't change it..
Team Efe.. Let's intensify our efforts.. We need 90% of the votes.. So that biggie will have no option than to crown Efe the winner.. Tbossah and the rest can share the remaining 10%...
Sms "Vote Efe" to 32052
Better still vote on we chat.. Download the app and vote for free.. As much as 100 times.. Make sure you give all yhur votes to Efe... Team Efe.. Focused on the money..

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by HIRAETH: 3:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by motherfucker: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2017
wurabecca:
The trending Mother of 10 is actually an EFECIAN grin. Imagine her whole Family voting him from Wechat?, This was her caption.................

Mheeeen Efe is blesssss!, stop saying lucky him......lol

Pls our efe need us like never b4, I beg all the efe fans and also lovers of me to pls vote for efe, even though u don't like him, and u love me, Jst pls vote for him for my sake. And pls if u knw u really want to vote for him but u don't have credit to do dat, pls Jst DM me and I will send u any network u want. Pls no joke only srs voters are allowed to dm me for recharge cards. Thank u all for loving efe and together we will make him win d cash @teamefebbnaija2017 @efemoney #baseonlorgistic#tearmefe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSZhdlEghK4/

At what age did that woman get married because I am sure she is not 40 yet. Money good oooooooooo becca,

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by IamAirforce1: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Efe is now popular than buhari

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Mama 10 don blow na?

Where's that thread about "10 ways to be a celeb?"......make it 11. Give birth to 10 kids.

Good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by Tazdroid(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2017
By the time she receives 1 million DMs for recharge card, she go melo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by fergieboy: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
The baba wey prepare efe jazz to strong

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by mazizitonene(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
issorait. ...
Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by Mouthgag: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Stupîd people

I'm not in support of them but EFE WON'T WIN THE SHOW....

Quote me anywhere.

Bbn is not a charity program nor a poverty alleviation scheme.

I guess she'd have supported him if it were her two daughters the idîot had 3some with undecided

Wasted generation.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by antontech(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
#Baseonlogistics

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by dolphywal: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
u too wan become celeb... hhahaha
Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by positivelord: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Her Majesty will surely be crown on sunday.

Am sure surprises awaits some people on that day.

#TEAMBOSSNATION

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by Tazdroid(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by adfemsho(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
If EFE finally win #bbnaija, I just pray those sharing card will not ask for refund. grin smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by ominirajj: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2017
policy12:
This Efe talent im no get but G. R. A. C. E find him God ds also o pray for and those who love this Efe...

Efe haters be like.. .
His luck is jassed I tell u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by feyiad12(f): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2017
I pray that me & my family to be highly favoured by man & God Like Efe. Team Efe..#Efenation#

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by midehi2(f): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2017
shocked how dat woman take born 10 children shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by midehi2(f): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2017
motherfucker:
At what age did that woman get married because I am sure she is not 40 yet. Money good oooooooooo becca,
exactly my question, shes young

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by transient123(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: BBNaija: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of 10 Supports Efe, Shares Card To Her Followers by TINALETC3(f): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2017
undecided Al dis celebs shouting vote Efe, wats dia gain? Wetin Efe gv dem chop , cos I no it's not ordinary, 2 d extent dat sumone wl use her money 2 buy recharge and share on his behalf, sometin is definitely fishing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Win BBNaija 2019? Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (Photos) / BBN: Cake Brand Defends Kemen's Sexual Assault Of Tboss / Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.