Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Bbnaija : Photo Of Card Comedian I Go Dye Shared To His Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija : Photo Of Card Comedian I Go Dye Shared To His Fans (655 Views)

BBNaija:Photo Of Nengi In A Club Wit Davido In 2013 Goes Viral. How Old Was She? / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija : Photo Of Card Comedian I Go Dye Shared To His Fans by LOGDAN(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
I go dye is strongly in support of EFE

Re: Bbnaija : Photo Of Card Comedian I Go Dye Shared To His Fans by kaycexx(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
e sure for me
Re: Bbnaija : Photo Of Card Comedian I Go Dye Shared To His Fans by MrRichy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
the whole world is in support of Efe..
SMS VOTE EFE to 32052
Re: Bbnaija : Photo Of Card Comedian I Go Dye Shared To His Fans by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrRichy:
SMS VOTE EFE to 32052

Which whole world?
Re: Bbnaija : Photo Of Card Comedian I Go Dye Shared To His Fans by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrRichy:
SMS VOTE EFE to 32052
pls how much for each vote!??

(1) (Reply)

Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show / "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham / Aboki Man Removed My Wig at D Bustop! A Lady Lamented On Twitter +pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.