Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

6 Ways To Look Younger - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ways To Look Younger (893 Views)

6 Ways To Make Toothbrushing Fun For Kids / 10 Steps To Look Younger / How To Look Younger – 5 Top Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Look Younger by honestbeat: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
6 ways to look younger

veteran-nigerian-actress-taiwo-ajayi-lycett-totally-slays-at-75

It takes more than beauty cream or regimen to actually keep that lovely face together; it also takes more than plastic surgery for you to look young. Here are six ways to look young, vibrant and healthy:

Eat rainbow

Eat carbs and ensure your body gets all the necessary nutrients it needs. Eating salty snacks won’t provide your body with the much-needed nutrients rather; it will increase the level of cholesterol in your body. Incorporate the idea of eating colourful meals because it is one of the most natural ways to ensure you are getting the nutrients your body needs. Eating foods such as tomatoes, citrus fruits, lycopene, bell peppers, leafy green such as water leaf are essential and packed with vitamin A. Blueberries and beets contain antioxidants and floats found in beets can prevent wrinkles. While cooking foods like noodles, ensure you make it very colourful, add pepper, carrots and cabbage.

Prioritise sleep

Your body needs to get the rest it deserves as sleepless nights can add up to your face. Not getting enough sleep can as well increase your stress level. Sleeping is crucial for producing collagen-boosting hormones which helps in degrading skin wrinkle, so when you don’t get enough sleep, you age easily. At least in a day get 8 hours sleep at night it will go a long way in replenishing your skin.

Down water

Keeping your body hydrated is very important, as you’ve undoubtedly been told drinking enough water is the key to staying healthy but that’s because it is. Your skin, which happens to be the largest organ in your body, needs water in order to be in good shape. Water aids digestion, circulation, and also helps get rid of toxins.

Stay happy

Cortisol, the stress hormone can cause havoc on everything from our waistline to our skin, breaking out unexpected array of pimples as well as causing us to cling on belly fat. It’s however advisable that you stay happy but, when you stay happy, you don’t just look healthier, and you’ll look better too. You can suppress your Cortisol levels by practicing mindfulness yoga, taking a gratitude practice or vowing to laugh more. At times, how you look outside is the reflection of how you look inside.

Limit sun exposure

Too much of everything they say is bad. While 10 minutes of a natural dose of vitamin D from the sun is good for you, anything more than that can cause severe harm to your skin. Protect yourself using sunscreens or you find a shade. Basically, for athletes that believe they don’t’ need sunscreens, its important you think again.

Muscle up

Muscles masses may dwindle up to 10percent for every decade over age 30. It is important you eat enough protein with every meal, as about one third of your meal should come from a protein source. If there’s a need for you to incorporate weight training into ...............

Read More http://fabmumng.com/6-ways-look-younger/

Follow on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/fabmumng/

1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Look Younger by SuperSuave(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fine mama kiss I love everything about her smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Look Younger by youngest85(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
Fine mama kiss I love everything about her smiley

I can even sight the n.ipples

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Look Younger by SuperSuave(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngest85:

I can even sight the n.ipples
get behind me you pervert!! angry

Haba!! Sumbori's grandma if not great grandma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell/know Where I Can By A Scoliometer, Flexicurve, And Goniometer? / Health Benefits Of Moringa Seeds / Sex During Pregnancy; Is It Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.