Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice (833 Views)

Identifying Some Medical Equipment / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by boydquotes: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2018
It's been over a decade I've been having this chronic halitosis. I have undergone medical diagnosis in various labs and hospitals, all to no avail.
The worst part of it is that the medical institutions I've been to saw nothing wrong with my system. After brushing, the freshness of my breath could only last for not more than 10 minutes.
It has forced me into being an island in a social world.
Last year, I nearly considered suicidal thoughts, but I came to the realization that people have faced greater challenges and still came out of them victoriously.
Twas later last year when I was pondering over my situation that a suggestion of using the symptoms to check this sickness on the Internet that I found more symptoms of what I was actually going through. Lo and behold I found out that I have tonsil stones.
The issue here is that I lack the financial muscle to get rid of this tonsil stones, if there be any remedy to it I will like to here it this morning because every effort of mine has failed me.
I've gargled with warm salt solution , Ncp, kerosine, fuel and so on.
Please help the life of a drowning Nairalander because I can no longer bear the shame of people covering their nostrils when they come near me.
Nothing has ever frustrated me in life as this, not even poverty, I sware.

Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Smelly breathe is huge turn off.

I just feel blessed that I'm exempted from all these yeye sicknesses. And my preference for natural things helps me too.

Do this and you will be fine.

1. Take lots and lots of water everyday. Substitute soft drinks or bear with water.

2. Make sure you brush before you sleep, make use of tooth floss or toothpick after eating .

3. Go to the market, look for bitter kola, orogbo, aki ilu.
Buy lots of it. Eat 2 first thing in the morning,Eat 2 in the afternoon, eat 2 at night. THEN SLEEP WITH ONE IN YOUR MOUTH..very important. This means you'll wake up every morning with bitter kola in your mouth.

4. Drink water first thing every morning, one you wake up.

5. Congratulations! !! Your smellymouth is gone.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by AhiaPeace(f): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2018
its well ma dear,wish i could say i understand your plight,i bliv there is solution outthere
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by boydquotes: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Smelly breathe is huge turn off.

I just feel blessed that I'm exempted from all these yeye sicknesses. And my preference for natural things helps me too.

Do this and you will be fine.

1. Take lots and lots of water everyday. Substitute soft drinks or bear with water.

2. Make sure you brush before you sleep, make use of tooth floss or toothpick after eating .

3. Go to the market, look for bitter kola, orogbo, aki ilu.
Buy lots of it. Eat 2 first thing in the morning,Eat 2 in the afternoon, eat 2 at night. THEN SLEEP WITH ONE IN YOUR MOUTH..very important. This means you'll wake up every morning with bitter kola in your mouth.

4. Drink water first thing every morning, one you wake up.

5. Congratulations! !! Your smellymouth is gone.
I've tried everything you said up there.
Infact, this is the worst situation I've ever faced.
I forgot to tell you that I brush not less than 3times when am away from home and not less than five times when am at home.
I'm sure people around me are wondering why my breath stinks even when I brush uncountably.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2018
boydquotes:

I've tried everything you said up there.
Infact, this is the worst situation I've ever faced.
I forgot to tell you that I brush not less than 3times when am away from home and not less than five times when am at home.
I'm sure people around me are wondering why my breath stinks even when I brush uncountably.
Try it again, but this time with a little faith
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by boydquotes: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Try it again, but this time with a little faith
Owk, thanks.
Jah bless ya.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by boydquotes: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Lala where are you?
Please take this to the promise land for more audience.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by iv2000: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hi Boyd quotes I feel your pain concerning your halitosis experience.I'my assuring you that there's a lasting solution to your health challenge.Reach me on this number:08185794383 & let's talk.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by Brownzola(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Get alliance in motion c247 and paste.

Dosage c247 1morning and 1 at night on empty stomach 30mins before meal.

Paste. Wash 2wise daily.
You can get it in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Portharcourt, Ibadan, Kano. For further talk 07035071971. Pls serious minded only.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by yungpowers(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
boydquotes:
Lala where are you? Please take this to the promise land for more audience.
As long as its not snakes and cleavages he'll avoid this thread like a plague.

Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by boydquotes: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Brownzola:
Get alliance in motion c247 and paste.

Dosage c247 1morning and 1 at night on empty stomach 30mins before meal.

Paste. Wash 2wise daily.
You can get it in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Portharcourt, Ibadan, Kano. For further talk 07035071971. Pls serious minded only.
What's the meaning of this, I couldn't get you.
Elaborate more please.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice by EagleScribes: 2:41am On Jan 18, 2018
boydquotes:
It's been over a decade I've been having this chronic halitosis. I have undergone medical diagnosis in various labs and hospitals, all to no avail.
The worst part of it is that the medical institutions I've been to saw nothing wrong with my system. After brushing, the freshness of my breath could only last for not more than 10 minutes.
It has forced me into being an island in a social world.
Last year, I nearly considered suicidal thoughts, but I came to the realization that people have faced greater challenges and still came out of them victoriously.
Twas later last year when I was pondering over my situation that a suggestion of using the symptoms to check this sickness on the Internet that I found more symptoms of what I was actually going through. Lo and behold I found out that I have tonsil stones.
The issue here is that I lack the financial muscle to get rid of this tonsil stones, if there be any remedy to it I will like to here it this morning because every effort of mine has failed me.
I've gargled with warm salt solution , Ncp, kerosine, fuel and so on.
Please help the life of a drowning Nairalander because I can no longer bear the shame of people covering their nostrils when they come near me.
Nothing has ever frustrated me in life as this, not even poverty, I sware.

There is a solution actually, but you still require some financial muscle to get it done. It works perfectly though

You can reach me via WhatsApp with the number on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Alpha Meta / Are You Unable To Conceive? Read This Information!! / Strike: No Pay For Health Workers, FG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.