Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today (1135 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
angry no views no comment Mynd44 pls take down this thread.
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
mynd44 pls I beg u delete this thread.
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by HisSexcellency(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin
IpobExposed:
mynd44 pls I beg u delete this thread.
See how you are just ridiculing yourself on Nairaland.
I sympathize with you my brother.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin

See how you are just ridiculing yourself on Nairaland.
I sympathize with you my brother.
Hhaha
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by Lanretoye(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
una never reach,wey the rest?
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by vivaBiafra: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
If Biafra is actualized today, Nnamdi Kanu will be our president whether he likes it or not.

And then this BMC zombie goes everywhere calling our president in-waiting a terrorist but is worried that I paid him back in his own coin by referring to his president (Buhari) exactly in the same way he calls other people's president a terrorist.

IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a hardcore terrorist that ordered the mass killing of innocent Hausa men in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ
and a terrorist has no business with freedom. Any person asking for his freedom is an enemy of state like Fayose because he supports a man who wants the blood of innocent Hausa men to spill for nothing. cry

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by JackieChan01: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer traitor and useless bastard nonentity

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2017
JackieChan01:
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer traitor and useless bastard nonentity

The only thing u know about Uwazurike is what u were told on his Radio
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by JackieChan01: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

The only thing u know about Uwazurike is what u were told on his Radio
[/s]
uwazurike is a vagabond vulture rapist that raped married women and children
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag
uwazurike is a petty thief that should be jailed forever
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by cliffypatt(m): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2017
IpodExposed why are you so mean about Biafra? For your info, I am not from the east but I hate the way you tend to insult Nnamdi Kanu, why are you so scared of Nigeria disintegrating? Why? Can't you live on your own? Why are you so scared?
Re: VIDEO Of The Priest That Visited Cownu Today by vedaxcool(m): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2017
People need to watch the video to see how daft the man being interviewed is. How can any rational person claim cownu is being trialed under shariah law? And this man is suppose to be a priest with atleast average IQ or more but is simply acting no more intelligent than the average liepob who are being feed with lies and shit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Divided Nigeria As Seen By A 22 Years Old. / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Christ – IPOB Member (PHOTOS) / Biafra’ll Be Independent Whether They Like It Or Not – Asari-dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.