Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Is This A Good And Viable Business At All..? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This A Good And Viable Business At All..? (654 Views)

NSE Promotes ETFS As A Sound And Viable Investment Option / Get 1 Million Naira Investment To Start A Viable Business / Create A Professional Website/blog For Your Business At Affordable Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Good And Viable Business At All..? by Harkynkunle(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hi N. landers... I have actually been brainstorming on what business a young man like me can do... hence the idea of bringing cow from the northern part of the country to sale in Lagos comes to mind...
Pls guys does this idea really worth it..?
Re: Is This A Good And Viable Business At All..? by mdepearl: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
hi,do you live in the north,how much is a full grown cow.
Re: Is This A Good And Viable Business At All..? by Harkynkunle(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
mdepearl:
hi,do you live in the north,how much is a full grown cow.
seriously... I don't know, as am also sourcing for good buis idea

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Soft Loan? / Take Advantage Of Drop In Price Of Bitcoin And Earn At Least 5000 Satochi Everyd / With Real Estate Investment,you Can Never Go Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.