Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Unilag Dli Enquiry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Dli Enquiry (4525 Views)

Unilag DLI Admission 2015/2016! !!! / Unilag/dli Form For 2012/2013 Academic Session Is Out / Unilag Dli Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Dli Enquiry by ikelowa(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
plz is it true that unilag dli final year certificate is being stamped "part- time" instead of full-time.someone told me that his friend could'nt get a job because of it. sad sad and also,is it true that they dont serve after their final year {5 years].THANKS FOR YOUR REPIES
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by Samystyler: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
try 2 be xplicit man, whats dli in da first place.[color=][/color]
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by ikelowa(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2009
plz i mean unilag distance learning popularly known as part-time.i think i've cleared you
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by ikelowa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2010
plz are u there?
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by kalabi: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
They don't write part time on the certificate, they only write DLI and this is because DLI is a faculty under Unilag so for future easy reference , there is DLI written on the certificate. though student have been agitating for removing DLI on the certificate which the management has promised they are going to consider.

UNILAG DLI has been in exitence since 70s, it has credibilty . so many people has passed through the programme, it si internationally recognise, ICAN accpet the certificate for the exception and some other professional body.

Stop wasting your time go and get the form before it close. in fact it is highly competitive programme, when u get there ask for the number of people that have applied. People are praying and fasting to get admitted, time is going man stop speculating and being skeptical
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by yysl: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ kalabi
dat's why i like u,
any problem abt DLI
i know that u wll solve if.
take care & hv a 1daful day.
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by kalabi: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2010
@yysl

r u d guy using 0809******* to call me, making enquiry about science education course and tutoria for entrance exam? if yes please call me i want to pass a vital information to you.
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by gentlestar(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
Does anyone know how much the form cost and the closing date for DLI?
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by kalabi: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
the form cost N10,000, and the form will soon close

they are writing their entrance exam in feb.
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by yysl: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
kalabi:

@yysl

r u d guy using 0809******* to call me, making enquiry about science education course and tutoria for entrance exam? if yes please call me i want to pass a vital information to you.
i normally call u wt 0141xxxx7
my e-mail add is byoluyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by kanisuru: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2010
can someone help me with DLI interactive session details to enable me advise my boss?
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by yysl: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
examination date is now 23 feb 2010
by 09 o'clock
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by ania9: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2010
hi guys!pls can somebody tell me when exactly is the 2009/2010 entranc exam is going to take place? embarassed what i remember is that it 20th feb 2010.is there a new date?
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by Marc18: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2010
Pls i am very interested in the DLI form but i dont have any Idea about it, Pls can you enlight me more on it.
How many years course and is it Bsc purely?
Do they serve after the program?
Is DLI written on their certifcate?
How much is the school fees?
Is the Adimission sure after buying the form?
Business Administration is my course pls let me know more about this.

Thanks.
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by trippled(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
kalabi u r right.
Its gud and challenging.Am a Dli accounting student 300L
Its nt that easy to get admission,u ve to read hard for the admission.
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by Drdonald3(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
They don't write part time on the certificate, they only write DLI and this is because DLI is a faculty under Unilag so for future easy reference , there is DLI written on the certificate. though student have been agitating for removing DLI on the certificate which the management has promised they are going to consider.

UNILAG DLI has been in exitence since 70s, it has credibilty . so many people has passed through the programme, it si internationally recognise, ICAN accpet the certificate for the exception and some other professional body.

Stop wasting your time go and get the form before it close. in fact it is highly competitive programme, when u get there ask for the number of people that have applied. People are praying and fasting to get admitted, time is going man stop speculating and being skeptical
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by shintech: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
Please can some tell the total school fees please is urgent and what date the form will be closing.
Re: Unilag Dli Enquiry by emekakickoff: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2013
The New Intake to DLI Exams cannot be on the 23rd Feb. because that day is an environment, can someone please help confirm the exam date?

(1) (Reply)

Desu Post Ume Result Is Out / We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptops In Lagos / Abu Zaria, So Great,so Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.