Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Kemi Adeosun Baffling Nigerians With Bullshit (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Baffling Nigerians With Bullshit (video) (627 Views)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Baffling Nigerians With Bullshit (video) by Naijiant: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Discerning viewers can see that this woman is an airhead. It is no surprise that the Nigerian economy is tanking, judging by her record of helping bankrupt Ogun State and her crap in this video.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/kemi-adeosun-baffling-nigerians-bs/
Re: Kemi Adeosun Baffling Nigerians With Bullshit (video) by Myself2(m): 5:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Someone remind me again how she faired when she added 16 plus 6, and got 24 or something like that.
I know she got an olodo's answer anyway so which makes her an olodo unfit for the office of minister of finance
Re: Kemi Adeosun Baffling Nigerians With Bullshit (video) by igbosupremacist: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2017
and to think that afonjas are comparing this fake accent HND holder to the mighty Ngozi okonjo iweala reeks of stupidity and hypocrisy.

I think that the mighty cony heads of afonjas are hollow and empty but filled with air and ewedu oil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Baffling Nigerians With Bullshit (video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2017
In Afonjas' ewedu filled skull she is their own Okonja Iweala.

(1) (Reply)

FG Plans Fresh Remodelling Of All Airport Terminals In The Country / Why Is Hand To Hand Combat Not Valued By The Military? / Alleged $40m Scam: Efcc Witnesses Deny Dealing With Jonathan’s Cousin, wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.