Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,068 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Can I Make Money As A Jiji/konga Affiliate? I Need Your Advise! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Make Money As A Jiji/konga Affiliate? I Need Your Advise! (406 Views)

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / Make Money And Learn How To Create A Site Like Olx,jiji,konga Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make Money As A Jiji/konga Affiliate? I Need Your Advise! by TopDogNaija(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
hello everyone. I am a student of Unilorin and I've been seeking for a per-time job that can sustain me through out school. It's quite unusual that virtually every dignifying job as been taking and i'm extremely broke. So, in the face of earnest poverty i've made up my mind to get out there and get something done!...Now here's the thing, people say you need money to make money...I have not a dime on me and my pocket is as dry as only God knows what.
So, Considering my financial status, i thought, "is their a way to make money online without investing a dime?". Then i did my research and came across something interesting..."Affiliating business". An Affiliate in this context is referred to as a person who undertakes the task of marketing a company's products and services. The income rate of an affiliate is 3-9% of the goods sold (per-unit). It seems quite simple and the income is fair enough. But before i venture into the business, i need to hear from experienced Nairalanders who know about the business.

See also
Please, if any of you are looking for a partner in any online business, I'm opened. Just keep in mined that i have no money, lol.
Tell/Number: 08097534595

So...lets hear your comment

(1) (Reply)

Where Are My Abuja Peeps..please Read This / Your Voice/words, Your ARM Machine, Use Wisely / Looking For A Capital To Start Up Your Dream Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.