Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Is The Local Name ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Local Name ? (332 Views)

Covid-19: Checkout The Local Name Of Madagascars Herb. (photo) / See The Local Gov With The Highest COVID-19 Cases In Lagos According To The Comm / What Adverse Effect Of Using The Local Herb Called Agbo To Treat Malaria & Typho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Local Name ? by margola: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders.
My 3 month old has difficulty breathing, especially at night , due to enlarged adenoids. Right now, as I'm typing this, he's awake because he couldn't breathe well when he tried to sleep. His condition is being managed medically ( I gave him his meds and nasal drops before putting him to bed but I don't think they're doing him much good ) but I read online that homeopathic treatments are the best for taking care of this condition...Tuberculinum, Psorinum and Agraphis Nutans were mentioned as being very effective. Please do you know their local names?
Thanks for reading this and helping
Re: What Is The Local Name ? by trendphemmy(m): 1:53am On Apr 07, 2017
enlarged adenoid isn't so uncommon, and for the surgery to be done dere must be an indication. some have been successfully managed medically.

(1) (Reply)

Miscarriage Risk May Be Higher By Using Common Antibiotics / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami Meet Over Buhari's Health / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C That You Don't Know About..{with Pic}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.