Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE (5310 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Ebal: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/04/checkout-africas-richest-man-aliko.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4T39mxXkB4&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the London based Arsenal Football Club.
Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.
This is where Mr. Dangote hosts most of his meetings with business associates and government officials. This room has the boardroom style works well if the group is reasonably small and will spend most of the time talking to each other or listening to one or two speakers who are not using a screen.
“They say that the kitchen is the heart of the home. It is where the meals are created – it fuels the bodies, minds and souls of friends and families all over the world. Some say that while life may be created in the bedroom, it is certainly lived in the kitchen, ” Aliko Dangote said. We had not expected the billionaire to be so philosophical, but to our surprise he was. It showed that how much thought and attention to detail he had put in the building of this house, to the extend that he has some deep thought about each and every one of its rooms. This is the place where most of the meals for the
Walking in and walking out of Mr. Dangote’s massive house. If it was not for security you would not want to leave this beautiful place, with all its heavenly clues. Our photojournalists were given this very rare access.
This is Aliko Dangote’s home office, where he does all the business if he is away from his office. “Whether you work from home fulltime or a few hours a week, setting up your home office properly is important for your comfort and productivity,” he said. “I have hosted a number of very important people here, including Bill Gates, President Goodluck Jonathan, and many others I am not inclined to mention. ”

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by DjAndroid: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2017
It's just like the normal hotels I see everyday

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Micheezy7(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2017
SB
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by kestolove95(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Nd wen he die nko?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by stanway(m): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2017
op that one na femi otedola mansion for banana island ooo

1 Like

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by yarimo(m): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Here in my state, my commissioner's quarters houses is beautiful than this.
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by iXavier: 3:52am On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
Nd wen he die nko?

Someone else will live in it then

1 Like

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Friedyokes: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2017
See as the people above me they hate

God thank you for his life

Oh lord answer my prayer and hardwork

1 Like

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Amberon: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Way richer than Davido's dad but his children aren't noisemakers.
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by NLProblemChild(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2017
stanway:
op that one na femi otedola mansion for banana island ooo
.You garrit. na d gate sef i take no am
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by gbemilekejohn(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
DjAndroid:
i wonder o
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Basic123: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
DjAndroid:
exactly,nothing special
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by brandonobi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
I've seen these pictures so many times on net, a little research would help everyone on here
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Zaheertyler(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
so this same house belongs to dangote...and av seen pictures of it belonging to alakija...NAwa oo
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by fefop: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

eCommerce means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by crackhouse(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Paradise on earth.
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hideous interior. With his kind of money his interior should look like something below or even better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
angry na wa ooh they could do so much better.

With my kinda taste if I have that kind of money my space would be so luxurious.

1 Share

Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Squillionaire: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Rokia2:
angry na wa ooh they could do so much better.

With my kinda taste if I have that kind of money my space would be so luxurious.

Well, I think it's about preferences. The pictures you posted are of contemporary designs, while those in the pictures the OP posted are classical interior design and a bit of art deco. Most people of the older generation here in Nigeria and even in Europe and to some extent the US, prefer classical architecture, while most young people like modern and contemporary designs. For both styles you will find furnishings and finishes for all budget ranges; from cheap to ultra-luxurious, so the style isn't exactly a good indicator of how expensive a design is.
Re: Checkout Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Abuja HOUSE by Kobicove(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Bloggers and lies!

It's very obvious that these are not pics of the same house undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ghana Weaving Shuku 2018 For Stylish Ladies / I Don't Like Bras, I Prefer It Dangling Wildly In Front Of Me - Eva Alordiah / Cardi B Shows Her Private Part While Kissing Offset(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.