Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale (19500 Views)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by ChristyB(f): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
True talk joor
Olasco93:
Abeg make this thing end make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Abudu2000(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
veekid:

wizkid suppose to be der but the guy is busy chasing Drake up and down, whereas Drake no even get his time
wizzy is into bigger things

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by tribalistseun: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
2face-mad ova you
Runtown-african queen
Tiwa savage-take kiss
Typical example of a T.boobs fan....Tufiakwa..everything is base on logistics joor
ain't you suppose to be in the mosque now, praying to alla4ckbar
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by pepemendy(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Based on logistic, runtown go perform mad over you
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Celestyn8213: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2017
ok we'll be watching
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by XJAYCEEU4K: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Wey my wizzie nah!oh boy Bleep.

If i hit 10 billion dollars today,i go dash starboy 1billion dollar

luv him to the marrow.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by selfmadeboss: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2017
TPAND:
Ties Savage that girls music has long been forgotten to obscurity and left in Oblivion. Yemi Alade is a better option
No we dont want that olosho
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Moving4: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Chaii! I would have love to b dere to c dem perform 4 EFE d Winner o.... But based on logistics, we r still going to watch it on TV

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by DollarAngel(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Thunder Fire Logistics
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by mr1759: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
this ppl don't want me to watch this thing?

why tuface the betrayal who abandoned Nigeria during painful struggle now want to sing for Nigerians went there is gradual recovery
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by tyson99(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Mophasa:
Okay

#TeamMarvis
Do you know that the way marvis eats her lips is always irritating based on logistics
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by XJAYCEEU4K: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
For to say WIZKID go dey involved,i 4 enter southy,dance naked for stage.. grin

Baba Iya eyan... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by bolamp(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Must you compare

Tiwa savage is already a music icon in the Nigeria music. Whether Yemi Alade surpasses her currently doesn't discredit her achievements.

TPAND:
Ties Savage that girls music has long been forgotten to obscurity and left in Oblivion. Yemi Alade is a better option
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by fergieboy: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Davodo won't like this o... Runtown performing in finals ahead of him shocked
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by mexxmoney: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
If I start to talk the things wey Baba God don do E no go end, my brother E no go end..... Tiwa Savage rocks!!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2017
veekid:

wizkid suppose to be der but the guy is busy chasing Drake up and down, whereas Drake no even get his time
Na so google tell you or na so your ancestors tell you?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by eedrissa(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2017
interesting...,......can't wait to watch it life.....am mad over it
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
Mophasa:
Okay

#TeamMarvis

May your days be long... MARVIS all the way.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Deepfreezer(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2017
veekid:

they cant pay WIZKID. Dude collects over a 100k dollars.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by veekid(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
KentoBility:
Na so google tell you or na so your ancestors tell you?
Spitz

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Make dem call me come perform joor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjYKAOrN7xI
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by MightySirKay(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2017
TPAND:

Is There Any Nigerian Female Musician That Has Achieved What Tiwa Had.....In Any Corner Of The World, She's Still African Pop Queen.....If You Abuse My Crush Again, I Go Crush You
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by mathy2p2: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Vote debie rise
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
tyson99:

Do you know that the way marvis eats her lips is always irritating based on logistics

We like her like that.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by CellTabRepairs: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Save the dons, the best for the last.
Expecterit !

Become the best. Choose a niche and be the best at what you do. Simplest rule

Meanwhile are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW! Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Just click name tag, view and get it right away! #NoDull
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by juliciousbabe(f): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
YES O BASED ON LOGISTICS

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by megareal: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
#BBNaija, finally it's winding down. Whew.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by kaystick86(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
2face-mad ova you
Runtown-african queen
Tiwa savage-take kiss
Typical example of a T.boobs fan....Tufiakwa..everything is base on logistics joor

Guy your comment is confusing my brain
Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Allergic(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice one!

Re: Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Endorses Use Of Barcode In Nigeria Movie & Music 2 Fight Piracy(pix / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Near Success Syndrome: BBNaija 2019 Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.