Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry (1197 Views)

CCTV 'shows Ghost Of Child' After Security Guard Hears Voices In Empty School / Nigeria Entertainment Body Host IG Of Police To Dinner, Unveils Awareness Proje / 10 Iconic Rappers That Have Never Won A Grammy Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:14am On Apr 07, 2017
The Nigeria music industry is filled with countless amazing talents but just few voices are being heard, on this little piece we look at those artistes with iconic voices.

When their piece is played you do not need a video to find out who is talking or singing. Their voices are popular and we know them by head.

Feel free to add and delete anyone from the list....

10. FALZ

His funny accent is something nobody I have seen can perfectly imitate, if it is not Falz it ain't Falz.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:15am On Apr 07, 2017
9.Simi

Oh yeah! Simi's voice is something most especially those who love her love songs, coupled with a little tint of her amazing yoruba accent. She's just wonderful to listen to.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:16am On Apr 07, 2017
8. Davido

We all know, so let me move.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:17am On Apr 07, 2017
7. Wizkid

With the way he plays with words his voice makes every words of his delicious even when it does not make sense.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2017
6. Olamide

So many yoruba rappers around recently but my friend here has got an outstanding voice to differentiate his from the lot.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:19am On Apr 07, 2017
5. Timaya

Even my 3 years old kid daughter knows his voice with seeing him.

What else?

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:20am On Apr 07, 2017
4 . Burna Boy

I need not say much.
His voice is special, this voice has brought so many of not his songs to life, yeah that's how good his voice his different from the everyday artistes voice.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:21am On Apr 07, 2017
3. Boj

As much as people would really refute this particular Artiste being here, his voice is a distinctive one. Especially his works with Ajebutter and whole lot more.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:22am On Apr 07, 2017
2. Helen Paul

Pretty sure in the Voice Over industry she probably would be an hotshot, when she talks like a little girl which is very difficult but she manages to pull it off like it is nothing.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Elisean(m): 3:23am On Apr 07, 2017
1. Don Jazzy

The Don himself has successfully earned this spot by simply telling everyone that you necessarily do not need to have Broadway voice to be a good singer,his voice is something I have tried to imitate but I always end up laughing because his voice is simply a Joke.

Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2017
The only boss on dat list is Don Jazzy. The rest of them na d beat of the song de epp them
Re: Top 10 Iconic Voices In Nigeria Entertainment Industry by prettyesther20: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Did i just see Davido and Timaya lmao

Issorit...

(1) (Reply)

Internet Celebrity Isn't Just Human Beings / Beautiful Photos Of Empress Njamah And Fathia Balogun / Namibian Beauty Dillish Matthews Flaunts Her Bikini Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.