Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Yo Watch Youtube Video With Internet Connection "Free" - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Yo Watch Youtube Video With Internet Connection "Free" (562 Views)

Buy A And Install CCTV Four Channels Recorder With Internet And One Terabytes H / How Long Does It Take You To Watch Youtube, Netflix On Ntel? / Smart Building Opportunities With Internet Of Things (IOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Yo Watch Youtube Video With Internet Connection "Free" by Alisegun(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2017
today I'll be teaching you how to watch YouTube video without using your data. Many years I have been finding way to watch YouTube video without using my data. Now I'm happy i found it today so i have decided to write about it so that you can also save your data for other stuff.
You Might have heard about the app "YouTube Go" But few guys knew about it. YouTube Go is A data effective YouTube app, It has been created by an India Keynote and it has been announced on Google. The app includes some feature like smart offline and it created and designed to use a small amount of data while streaming YouTube videos. this will help the users connected to a very slow server "internet network. India has been the wellhead of various Google ideas like the offline Google Maps, YouTube Smart offline features, e.t.c. these features were designed to help the internet disadvantaged Indian population which also serves as a huge possible market for the search giant. finally, the new features become popular in some other countries. At the second Google for india event in Delhi, Google announced the app "YouTube Go". The company continued Google’s legacy of creating data efficient products and announced YouTube Go.
http://mytechporter..com.ng/2017/04/how-yo-watch-youtube-video-with-Internet-Connection-free.html

Re: How Yo Watch Youtube Video With Internet Connection "Free" by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2017
I hope it's true

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba 46 Inches Full Hd,3d Led Tv. / Sold / Tecno Camon C9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.