Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 (2019 Views)

Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello everyone.

I was thinking of making a review of the PhonePad 3 here on nairaland but I couldn't because I assumed a lot of people would have made it,but here you go with photos that I took with the device grin I know some people were expecting a review from me,well I'm sorry,my week was really busy and I'm at work now sneaking to post this for you all thinking about how photos with the device will look like..

The PhonePad 3 has a 13mp back camera and a 5mp front camera so here you go with the back camera pictures.

And this first photo was at night anyway(do you love my bag)?okay then buy for your girlfriend too tongue

Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2017
If you know Lagos where,guess where? angry

Took this one in the morning though

Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
This one issa photo of somebody I love embarassed

Her name is??ahh never mind,you've a wide at hone already,just view and pass.

But the phone took it anyway..quite clear for me

1 Like

Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
I got the view from a balcony grin feels nice to be on the 4th floor of a building!you'd feel so good and this one is the top of one short and small building beside ours!!very short indeed grin I can see it head

1 Share

Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2017
And the last one of where I stopped taking pictures angry I saw DANGER!!and I ran cheesy I cannot come and die please

So what are your views?? shocked what do.you think?drop a comment

1 Like

Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Whizpeter(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Very crisp and clear!
That night picture of the bag and that of the lady came out best...
I guess that should be AF at work!
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Whizpeter(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Double Post...!
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Cute babe tongue
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Whizpeter:
Very crisp and clear!

True that.
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by kogbaski99: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice pics. I knew I love the PhonePad 3. This just confirms it
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by MrBONE2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyindebrah:
Hello everyone.

I was thinking of making a review of the PhonePad 3 here on nairaland but I couldn't because I assumed a lot of people would have made it,but here you go with photos that I took with the device grin I know some people were expecting a review from me,well I'm sorry,my week was really busy and I'm at work now sneaking to post this for you all thinking about how photos with the device will look like..

The PhonePad 3 has a 13mp back camera and a 5mp front camera so here you go with the back camera pictures.

And this first photo was at night anyway(do you love my bag)?okay then buy for your girlfriend too tongue
I Love your bag so much Sisi. grin
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by MrBONE2(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyindebrah:

WOOOW so cute grin
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Kaykerry(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Talk about great picture quality....am loving this
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by TeeFeh(f): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
The quality is very nice...I'm wowed
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by investigator007: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Way to go tecno
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
How much is the phone
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Baroba(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2017
OK camera, but the pictures lack detail, colour reproduction is equally poor..

3 Likes

Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Baroba:
OK camera, but the pictures lack detail, colour reproduction is equally poor..
how's it poor?
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
organism3:
How much is the phone
maybe 70k...around that range
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Xhaka(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Real-time beauty..
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Cdave: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
The camera's actually ok
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by henry007(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Camera looks good. Do a camera review like this one of the Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Vicvalentine: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oyindebrah:

Bae too fresh.

Dope quality thou
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by lekmyth(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Whizpeter:
Very crisp and clear!

clear and crisp ,i have been hearing words like that since, tecno n3 and p3 were released.
When you guys go grasp say tecno na scam

1 Like

Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by daamazing(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2017
Whizpeter:
Very crisp and clear!

Itel S31 is better than this.. grin
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by Whizpeter(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2017
daamazing:
Itel S31 is better than this.. grin

Lol.. Bro you dey find wetin I go talk abi?? I jump and pass!! grin grin
Re: Photos That I Took With The PhonePad 3 by daamazing(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whizpeter:

Lol.. Bro you dey find wetin I go talk abi?? I jump and pass!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Glo New Data Pricing. Glo is faster now as many leave glo / LG V30 Price In Nigeria (jumia) - Rumored Specs / How To Check Airtime Account Balance On Glo, MTN, 9mobile And Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.