Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (724644 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sanyamike(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2017
REGISTRATION CLOSING?

This is to inform all prospective JUPEB candidates that the registration for the 2017/2018 session has started since April and is still running at the moment . Although lectures are expected to start by the ending of this month, students still have the opportunity to register till December at our private study centers.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board is a programme approved by Federal Government of Nigeria. Candidates who passed the examination can use the result as a qualification to gain admission into 200 level in combination with Direct Entry.
The Admission can only be secured into any of the list of JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
JUPEB Program is coordinated by the University of Lagos. The program runs for 9-11 months
It is divided into two sessions of First Semester and Second semester. JUPEB serves as an alternative to gain admission into 200 level in Nigerian universities and some foreign varsities. The main reason of JUPEB programme is to give students more chances of securing admission into universities.
JUPEB registration for 2017/2018 session is ongoing.

We implore Candidates to register now in order to be privileged to get study centers closer to them.
JUPEB registration is N10,000 while the breakdown of the JUPEB school Fees varies from center to center and from one university to another. You can call any of the phone numbers below to get more information about JUPEB fees.
Students can undergo their program in any center in any state of their choice and thereafter use the result to gain admission into any university of their choice in any state. This means that you can undergo the program at Ilorin and still gain admission to a university in Ogun state.
One of the major advantage of JUPEB is that the result do not expire. This means you can use it to secure Admission over and over.
To Register For JUPEB Program For 2017/2018 Session kindly call any of the numbers below.
08148501101 or 07019103120
SEE ALSO
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT JUPEB
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE JUPEB PROGRAM
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE JUPEB on www.alevelsprogramme.com
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sammiekyle: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2017
pls can some1 enlighten me abt DE.. lyk for example.. we dont use CGPA in physiotherapy in oau.. i am planning to do DE to ui medicine once i am through.. aw will i know if i am eligible... also wat kind of exams do they do in jamb and post utme.. is it the same chem bio and phy or some other subjects... pls enlighten me as i need to make preparations
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pharaoh001(f): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2017
sanyamike:
REGISTRATION CLOSING?

This is to inform all prospective JUPEB candidates that the registration for the 2017/2018 session has started since April and is still running at the moment . Although lectures are expected to start by the ending of this month, students still have the opportunity to register till December at our private study centers.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board is a programme approved by Federal Government of Nigeria. Candidates who passed the examination can use the result as a qualification to gain admission into 200 level in combination with Direct Entry
Seeing this advert always give me resentment! embarassed embarassed
JUBEP is meant for millionaire! not common people like Us I think you should have put the Clause on your advert. cry
And for Direct Entry, did you ever think its easy to get Direct Entry Admission into Universities Especially Federal Universities. ...they hardly admit 5-10 every year!
im not derailing your advert o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It's just a.... Food For Thought

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olayinka96: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Please I am having problems paying online for my addmission letter.. Can I pay in bank.?? If yes.. What are the steps to take??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olarinreayobami: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Pls I heard that they have started paying acceptance fee in ui and that it will close on friday
Pls how true is this??
Pls reply asap
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by smartograpy(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
My aggregate is also giving high hopes but on the other hand am very scared.
I changed to adult education but my former course (English Education) is still displaying on my portal
donblazer10:
your aggregate is high o..you have hope jhor..better chill...which course dd you change to?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by smartograpy(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Is strike the only language the Federal Government understand?

Cant they do the needful without being threatened?

angry angry angry

Our education system is a joke

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Isrkay: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2017
olarinreayobami:
Pls I heard that they have started paying acceptance fee in ui and that it will close on friday
Pls how true is this??
Pls reply asap
lol

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by LyonNotLucious: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2017
bukdan:
I developed an interest in Tech after some training. I am a computer programmer

Tony Start in the making wink cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Temilistic22(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
olarinreayobami:
Pls how true is this??
Pls reply asap
undecided dem dey joke undecided
We don't have enough hospitals in Nigeria, so please don't increase the rate of hypertension!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2017
@Phemhografx, go to any GTB branch and request for OTP activation. It's free but if you're too get the token device, it costs 3k or thereabout
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2017
@olayinka96, you can pay at bank. All you just have to do is to switch the payment method on the remitta page to INTERNET BANKING and then print the slip which you'll take to bank. Or better still write down the informations on the online slip most especially the RRR on a sheet of paper and then take it to the bank.
Make sure you get to the bank before 3pm any day you intend to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2017
LECTURES are on at UI.
Verified from a friend who's studying Computer Science last night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2017
smartograpy:
My aggregate is also giving high hopes but on the other hand am very scared.
I changed to adult education but my former course (English Education) is still displaying on my portal
just chill baba..wait fr the list nd keep checking
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by iamolatunji(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
olarinreayobami:
Pls how true is this??
Pls reply asap
its not true bro
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Phemhografx: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
psalmiel:
@Phemhografx, go to any GTB branch and request for OTP activation. It's free but if you're too get the token device, it costs 3k or thereabout

Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ahsad: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
please I have distinction in fisheries ND and I apply for vet medicine and I was offered admission even have printed my admission letter hope there won't be problem during screening
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by afoobabs(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ahsad:
please I have distinction in fisheries ND and I apply for vet medicine and I was offered admission even have printed my admission letter hope there won't be problem during screening
You mean DE?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by afoobabs(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
sammiekyle:
pls can some1 enlighten me abt DE.. lyk for example.. we dont use CGPA in physiotherapy in oau.. i am planning to do DE to ui medicine once i am through.. aw will i know if i am eligible... also wat kind of exams do they do in jamb and post utme.. is it the same chem bio and phy or some other subjects... pls enlighten me as i need to make preparations
(we dont use CGPA in physiotherapy in oau.) i dont know what you mean by this statement. But if you want to come in to ui through DE make sure atleast you av second class upper, Ui DE candidates writes no exam, your fate will be decided using your Alevel/ Degree/ND/ NCE Grade and your O/level grade. So having more A's in your o/level will be an added advantage
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olayinka96: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
psalmiel:
@olayinka96, you can pay at bank. All you just have to do is to switch the payment method on the remitta page to INTERNET BANKING and then print the slip which you'll take to bank. Or better still write down the informations on the online slip most especially the RRR on a sheet of paper and then take it to the bank.
Make sure you get to the bank before 3pm any day you intend to go.

Thanks..
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ahsad: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
YES DE
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pharaoh001(f): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ahsad:
YES DE
when does your status change to Admitted?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by posi000: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pls is there anyone here who did COC Human Kinetics and has been admitted on Caps?

Or probably seen or heard of anyone who did COC to Human Kinetics whose caps admission status had changed from "Not admitted" to either "Admitted, Admission in progress, or Recommended.

Pls I need answers abeg.... This is becoming tiring.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by posi000: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Debilitating:
Hmmm. I just want to believe that ui have not released all the names of students that did COC to the jamb. I got 70 as my aggregate and did change of course to Chemistry, still my portal is still showing not admitted. What is wrong with this admission of a thing for crying loud. I am getting tired and frustrated.

But Seriously, What's happening? Till when is the admission process gonna last?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
afoobabs:

(we dont use CGPA in physiotherapy in oau.) i dont know what you mean by this statement. But if you want to come in to ui through DE make sure atleast you av second class upper, Ui DE candidates writes no exam, your fate will be decided using your Alevel/ Degree/ND/ NCE Grade and your O/level grade. So having more A's in your o/level will be an added advantage

what the bolded means is that the degree offered to them is not classified. most courses in the college of medicine are not classified. there's nothing like first class or second class as we have in classified degrees where you use the CGPA system.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ahsad:

No problem anywhere bro. You're on point.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pharaoh001:

Seeing this advert always give me resentment! embarassed embarassed
JUBEP is meant for millionaire! not common people like Us I think you should have put the Clause on your advert. cry
And for Direct Entry, did you ever think its easy to get Direct Entry Admission into Universities Especially Federal Universities. ...they hardly admit 5-10 every year!
im not derailing your advert o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It's just a.... Food For Thought

well said @ pharaoh001. Direct entry admission is a bottleneck. 10% of the total class quota is reserved for direct entry applicants. thats a very small number. even first class goons aren't totally assured of spots in very competitive courses like medicine and engineering. UTME remains the best bet, with a higher chance to gain admission.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by dvaliant: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2017
abeg guys,
ui merit list don comot?
and how i fit check am?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by vanV: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2017
any D.entry applicant, that has bin admitted. should Pls signify or if you know any. tis urgent
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sammiekyle: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2017
mr bobola pls can i private chat u on whatsapp.. ur phone number pls

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ayoomodaddy(f): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2017
I'd love to do same, if it's okay with you
sammiekyle:
mr bobola pls can i private chat u on whatsapp.. ur phone number pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
where are all the masters here their silence is adding to our frustration
Ajet001
TheHistorian
Oldfolnigger
Bobola07
Nltaliban
abeg where una they

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.