Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

10 Million Dollars Loan And Above - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above (7701 Views)

Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week / Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week / I Need Loan Of 80,000 Naira Loan and i will Pay Back In 4 Weeks As 320,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
I can assist you or anybody/firm you know to secure loan worth $10m and above if you have a good documented project plan. You may have a contract that you cannot fund or even may have a massive land and intend building an estate or a five star hotel on it. I can help secure funds from abroad.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by EVERWIN(m): 3:09am On Dec 29, 2009
Is this loan for real estate or for import-export business?

I'm a Belgian and we can team up together.

I trade already more than a decade with naija.

There are a lot of things to do with this loan;

*import trucks, spare parts, caterpillars, machinery; garanty very profitable and I do this already, with this you can only win

*deregulation possibilities in oil sector: my Belgian concurrent is already is Nigeria and he secure a loan in an Nigerian bank without collateral for N1.4BILLION.

I don't know exactly the Nigerian movements in this sector but I can talk and fix contract with oil companies because some people are from Belgium/Holland like me.

*We can even bring oil and/or oilproducts in Naija from here.

*We can go 4 contracts in Abuja, or get from developers subcontracts.

*This 10M will be enough to let things start rolling, because when we start and I present myself with the projects, some people will follow automatic to join us.

Let me know what you prefer to do?
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2009
These loans are not from Nigeria, they are from the U.S and Europe. They are meant for projects and not for trading (buying and selling) unless there is an LPO ( Local Purchasing Order) which will be verified.

So I think the oil stuff will be the best. The project does not necessary have to be in Nigeria. There are some lenders who just specialize in hotel for instance.

So the choice is yours.

Pls note that a Bank Guarantee (BG) will be needed unless the said loan is up to $150million.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Gbizonline: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2009
good day och77, i am chasing a biz on oil and gas and all i need for this deal to execute is capital. i only need 70 million naira, pls if you can be off help i will be very grateful, ma no is 08065350003
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2009
Hi Gbizonline, like you can see N70million is far below the amount I posted. You can do me a private mail detailing what this deal of yours is all about so I see if I can still be of assistance to you. Thanks.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by IMguru(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
i also av a real biz here in nigeria that needs N5 Billion to execute.

it deals with real estate. can u mail me here :

sulaimantaiwo1@gmail.com

i'll appreciate if u mail me.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by segebaba2(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hi,

My name is segun, as you can see on the nairaland profile. I am currently understudying a foreign organisation that is making an average of 950 million naira in a month.

My interest in the proposal you sent to fellow Nairalanders is unimaginable and I wish to meet you soon.

Like I said earlier, I am monitoring the organisation's progress, which is geometrical and can also equal or surpass it because the businesses they are into have unbelievable demand.

Kindly contact me through the following means: email-olusegun.olusodo@gmail.com or cal the following numbers: 038814206 and 08062382418.

You will not be dissapointed if you meet me.

Cheers,

Segun.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by nowonder(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
iam adomu yusuf from akure, i will like to into oil and haulage business that need $10m.can you help?
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Dubstic, My email is in my profile.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
@nowonder,
A $10million loan can't come as easy as you presented it. You must have a well documented business plan/ feasibility study, registered with the CAC, and some other requirements that will make you bankable for the loan. And above all a BG is not negotiable. Thanks!
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by monopolist: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
We are going into Massive Plantation Agriculture in Nigeria and i hope we can benefit from this Package as we mass-produce Food and Drinks as a security against Food Scarcity and Economic Depression.

Food before Oil and Gas Please.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2009
@monopolist

That's very true, the loans are not just meant for oil and gas or real estate alone. Some of the lenders specialize in Agricultural projects. All they need is a nice blue print.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by EVERWIN(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Och77 I send ur an email
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
@EVERWIN

O yes , I will reply you. I have seen it and have already added u on skype
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Dubstic: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2009
Please i use my fone to browse mostly so i cant aces ur profile.giv me ur numba i wil kol u.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
@IMguru

Hi I appreciate your response to my thread, but I do not know what to mail you about. You can check my profile for my private mail. Tell me all about the real estate deal and your present position. We can take it from there. Cheers!
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by anijummai(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
smiley
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by jking001(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2010
I am into the real estate biz in Abuja and we currently own 4 acres of land that the Federal government has given to us for development under the mass housing scheme if interested call me on this numbers 07035652891 or 07051505232 email otijaja08@hotmail.com
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by donchrizo: 2:16am On Jan 07, 2010
Good day och. Our firm wuld like 2 expand to importation of petroleum products, and its haulage business with that loan. Pls get to me on 08036701463 or email, pectglobaltrade@aol.com. Am expecting you.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
@donchrizo
pls check your box for the typical requirements to secure such loans. You can contact me afterwards.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
@jking001

Please if you have such and need a loan for development, you let me know. I shouldn't be interested for a loan for you. Regards.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by wolesamson: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Och77

I like to know u more, i av abt 7 Plots situated at Ado which i planned to use for a boarding skool of which the business plan is in progress. I intend to erect a standard internation boarding skool on it. i need to know wht r ur terms and wht r ur interest like in securing the loan. u can give me ur profile n lets av business meeting if u dont mind. but 1st, i'l like to know everything abt ur terms. More so, i av abt 2 acres in Akodo area around the free trade zone which i intends to use for a five star hotel. u can contact me on wolesamson@yahoo.com for further info.

thanks,

Wole.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
@wolesamson

please check your private box for the typical requirement to secure such loan. Cheers!
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by hectoro(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
Sounds interesting if genuine. Could you pls list or e-mail the detailed requirements for this funding to me at anabelsmith2000@yahoo.com. Thx.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by johnitalio: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
hello,
i am new here and i will like to know the details about securing the loans from abroad.my brother is based in united kingdom and he has a project in hand.the project is all about planting of jasimne rice in nigeria and its a viable project which ogun state-osun state has approved.there is availability of land for the planting of the rice.we need fund for the working capital to start the project.the project can be on loan basis or joint venture.so i will be very grateful indeed if you can send me the details of securing the loan from abroad.the project cost $us40million.you can reach me at italiong2005@yahoo.com for more details.
thanks
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by deleone: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
my company has a project we are embarking on in isheri north,we have secured a large expanse of land of about 25hectares-625 normal size plots and we are to provide site and services to the estate the project was supposed to be bank financed but the issues in the banking industry stalled it.we can do with your foreign finance and the project will be guareented by the ogun state government.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
@johnitalio
Hi, I do not know how viable this your brothers jasimne rice project will be. But if you say it has been approoved by the Ogun and Osun states, is there any document to proove this? Also, does he have the technical team to develop this business? All these will go a long way to convince the lenders that the project is both feasible and viable.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Och77(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
@deleone
I think for you to have gone this far you see this project as viable, but please can I know what this project entails? There are lenders who specialize in different kind of industries, so let's know what that project is all about and the costing. It will be wonderful having a state guaratee.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
I checked your profile but your email is hidden, pls send me your email. Am handling a major project for a client and am very sure they need your service.
Re: 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above by johnitalio: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2010
hello,these project is viable.the people to handle the project team are from Thailand and i am part of the team okay.there is a project proposal at hands for ghana own which the formal president approved by john kuffour before the project was also brought down to nigeria through my brother Mr ayinde who was based in london,if you really want to communicate better with him and i can give you more details on that. i have the summary of the projectb proposal with me. we have already secure a land from ido-osun at osogbo through the king ADEREMI ADENIYI ADEDAPO who was the secratart council of kings of yorubas land.moreso,the Thailand man whose name is mr DIREK and he is an exporter of thailand parboiled rice,jamine and longrain rice.please kindly get in touch with me thorugh my email address at italiong2005@yahoo.com for more details okay.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality & Affordable Aso-oke For Your Events/Personal Use / Quality Award Plagues Supply In Nigeria / Intex Air Bed/ couch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.