Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video (27164 Views)

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / Wizkid Ft. Drake – "Come Closer" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Few days back, Nigerian music star, Wizkid took everyone by surprise after he dropped a single "Come Closer", featuring Canadian rap star, Drake, on it. The video of the song which has attracted nice reviews was dropped yesterday and Drake was missing in it.

Nigerians are now taking turns to call him out for it, as they alleged he's proud for not showing up in the video. Here are some tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerians-react-to-drake-not-showing-up.html

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by prettyesther20: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Wizkid just dey jump jump on top Drake anyhow.... Picture they never even take together undecided

Ayam not understanding

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Amanhasnoname: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Well Lemme comment my reserve #punintended

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Mosesjoker(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2017
that's alright
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by rheether(f): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Wizkid fans are Chelsea fans.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by IamAirforce1: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2017
I think wizkid should stop forcing his self on drake and do his thing the star boy way..

Drake is a very proud somebody.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2017
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

I can see some lowlife idiots are quoting me because of rake or whatever... You people need to work on your self esteem including wizkid because I can see he has low self esteem. Not everyone sleeps and wake up on the internet like you toothless dogs... I never knew him go and die

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by NegeduGrace(f): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Wizkid is a real nigga**this is to prove that u should never rely on anyone,,tell yourself you can do it and u will do it..you earn my respect @daddy yo..thank you for over looking that egoistic white puff-puff and doing it on your own..believe u we will continue to patronize the real African child!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by juniormusa(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Starboy call me number one cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by BreezyCB(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Ovo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by opethom(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Don't forget to vote for Bisola.....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2017
If you believe it's those insults and rude comments that make Drake acknowledge Wizkid, then you're no better than the 3 mosquitoes I smashed this night. #FunFacts

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by liljaydee(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2017
only God knows when they will meet one on one ............ undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Drienzia: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Honestly, I don't know the hype about singing or having drake in ur video. I blame our African celebs, thinking international recognition is the ultimate goal

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Papiikush: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Wizkid don see person whey fit humble am grin

He is kindda low on the food chain to guys like Drake

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by purplekayc(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
says who?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by orijintv(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2017
This one weak me grin cry

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by banjeezay(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2017
lol,this days I wonder who react pass inside Nigerians and chemical, any small thing like this Nigerians react,which kind reaction be una own? na acid base reactions abi
combustion reaction.?? grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by otijah2: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Immediately I saw that video I was so happy, saying at last. Only for me to be dissapointed when it got to drake's verse and I didn't see him, just wizkid dancing. The kain vex Wey I use delete the video eeh, wizkid felt my pain and consoled me

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Same way neither Wizzy nor Vybz Kartel appeared in the Wine To The Top video. Chris Brown shows love, but Drake not so much, no pictures, nothing.
He rather associates himself with Popcaan than Wizzy. Wizkid should move on to other artistes since Drake is being so arrogant, he doesn't need Drake's clout.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Deefuray(f): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Nigerians sha...... They must turn everything to quarrel......

someone even warning drake not to come close to the mainland..... lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by phetto(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
Abeg how? Am sure u r a pained arsenal/vico fan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by positivelord: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
While you are still on wizkid thing, do not forget to vote TBOSS

Her coronation MUST go on as planned on Sunday.

Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by fashrola(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
To me that video is lit without Drake....

Using black women in the video covered up the lapses

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by olowobaba10: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2017
WHAT IS THIS STUPIDITY ON THIS SITE ABOUT ASKING IF ONE IS A MUSLIM BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON ISLAMIC TOPICS , THAT IS HOGWASH !

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Next...
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by phetto(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
olowobaba10:
WHAT IS THIS STUPIDITY ON THIS SITE ABOUT ASKING IF ONE IS A MUSLIM BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON ISLAMIC TOPICS , THAT IS HOGWASH !
I don lie say i be muslim

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by oheni(f): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
That moment when you and dad are arguing about football and he says,pogba plays better than messi..and u mistakenly replied,see mumu ooo grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by VeniJu: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
If Wizkid's fans are Chelsea's fans, then i need to let you know that they are a winning and successful fans....

Your fans must be Arsenal fans....i guess you know the meaningcheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by yankosbaba(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Drake is an arrogant prick. SMH
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by crazygod(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
I'm just wondering...... If it was an upcoming artist that released this song, would people really dig it? That's by d way sha.
Wizkid delivered far more than drake. Drakes solo was kinda watery.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by 0b10010011: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017

Sign for Arsenal, e no gree! See wetin Houston rockets con dey take am do.

Next time, sign for good clubs like indomie or peak milk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.