Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video (27153 Views)

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / Wizkid Ft. Drake – "Come Closer" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by jhybosky(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

I can see some lowlife idiots are quoting me because of rake or whatever... You people need to work on your self esteem including wizkid because I can see he has low self esteem. Not everyone sleeps and wake up on the internet like you toothless dogs... I never knew him go and die

choi..u wicked o
lmao
already attacking ur future attackers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by crazygod(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Skmoda360:

do you even knw what you are saying ''drake solo was kinda watery''
Yeah. Delivery wasn't even on point. Forget that its drake that sang it.
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by olumidazz: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Majority of our artiste are glorified fuji musicians wizzy inclusive
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by afoo02(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

I can see some lowlife idiots are quoting me because of rake or whatever... You people need to work on your self esteem including wizkid because I can see he has low self esteem. Not everyone sleeps and wake up on the internet like you toothless dogs... I never knew him go and die
May God Bless You..
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Funkybabee(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
chaiiii Nigerian my people eh WizKid fans be Chelsea fans for real ooooo na every little thing concerns wiz na fight.
thou drake fall my hand, to me oooo he is an upcoming artists because I don't really hear abt him na only jay,thos mama Chris kanye liywayne,beardman I usually heard even on their channel TV self!!!!thou I like WizKid courage,don't dull urself because of somebody keep trying seriously I like his courage
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Israeljones(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:
Am not sure d olosho u are supporting would give u any punna...#justsayingsha
everyone is not a pervert like yu nahh...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by sexyellency(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bville02:

Wizkid is repping Africa.. Black Women in the video.. With our local attire on them.... Our culture to the world.. Wizkid is using every chance he got internationally to celebrate African culture.. Prolly that's why Drake didn't show up in the video.. A white man will always be a white man.. And you can see an example of racism in the absence of Drake in the video..
Who told you drake is white?
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Israeljones:

so u just dey support am foolishly no intent...I curse d elder DAT use ur sense to soak ijebu garri...kontinu
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by martinsfm(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Now the thing is...they produce better songs...its fact.. while sud I appreciate when our lyrics dnt pass a msg
Drienzia:
Is theirs, better than ours? How?Don't quote me again, low self esteemed folks...Appreciate your own, and stop behaving like u still being colonized..
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oreoo:
Embarassment.mayb u bought u first fone last yr cos i guess u guys dnt have tv at home,Backward village hoe better go back 2 ur mud hut
Your mother and all your female relatives are hoes.efulefu. irritating Church rat
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I dnt celebrate mediocrity!!.. and i dnt do thinga with sentiments.
Its low lives like u who does!.
dats y i keep callin u..Coconut head.
I ddnt say dnt like Nigerian music. undecided

Jst dat ur stewpidity awed me.... even wizkid will be laffin at ur ignorance!..
u IMBE.CILE !!

Hey fool, who wants to die on my comment... head that you have, that is rotten filled with stale meat is that one head? Here you are fighting because of someone who will never know you. Nitwit you like Nigeria music or not other people love them. Bro mutiu sabinus. After tearing your cloth and going naked here get a life and mind your business.
I didn't write my comment on your skull, and oh am in awe of your weak fighting skills.... stop masturbating on my comment before you die there. cheesy bye redmond
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Israeljones:

Lol
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Was wizkid in one dance video. Abeg make una Park well
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah right! This is supposed to make me feel bad grincheesy?! You don't even know me. Hahahaha olodo, stop making a fool of yourself abeg just log out already or kuku deactivate this account.

*And please, don't go and commit suicide o! Na fun me dey catch o grin

©YBR
I asked you before, who are you ?? In case you couldn't comprehend my previous message. Your depression already started when you want to represent what you are not and after depression it's suicide. So as a worthless animal that you are hang yourself if you can't stay on your lane or Save the little esteem you have left and run into oblivion. Bye Marcus
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
drtee247:

Between U & Lai Mohammed, I don't know who lies better..
Your father grin
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Drienzia: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
martinsfm:
Now the thing is...they produce better songs...its fact.. while sud I appreciate when our lyrics dnt pass a msg
You mean Drake has more lyrical content than Asa? or you dont listen to d vogue lyrics of lil wayne?
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by martinsfm(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
I like ur point...the truth is I dont listen to the lil wayne nd co....bt is it all musicians that sing/rap like them? At the sme time...how many of Asa's cn u find in nigerian music industry...be sincere...
Drienzia:
You mean Drake has more lyrical content than Asa? or you dont listen to d vogue lyrics of lil wayne?
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by banjeezay(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
OGmoney19:
u must be in SS3...If I may ask u as a Nigerian "what reaction are u"? Odeh!!
lol,oloshi even said im in SS3,omo odeh! how do u know someone that is in SS3,with that ur big nose like that of Barbra Streisand.,if u don't get off my mentions,nigga ill fvck u up..don't fvck with me,u fvck boy..I ain't a cool nigga..
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Drienzia: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
martinsfm:
I like ur point...the truth is I dont listen to the lil wayne nd co....bt is it all musicians that sing/rap like them? At the sme time...how many of Asa's cn u find in nigerian music industry...be sincere...
The reason we have lots of vogue and meaningless songs in d industry is because, that's what majority accepts.
. if not, why would olamide and co have more endorsement than timi and praiz? I think most of them are in for d money, and not for d love of it
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by BLACKdagger: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Hey fool, who wants to die on my comment... head that you have, that is rotten filled with stale meat is that one head? Here you are fighting because of someone who will never know you. Nitwit you like Nigeria music or not other people love them. Bro mutiu sabinus. After tearing your cloth and going naked here get a life and mind your business.
I didn't write my comment on your skull, and oh am in awe of your weak fighting skills.... stop masturbating on my comment before you die there. cheesy bye redmond

Mrs cowhead grin.. im just correcting ur shear stewpidity and ignorance and ur empty skull cant just accept correction.
Instead u wrote long epistle yet couldt make sence.
Hahahha im happy i just thought u one atleast "Awe"..
Ooh And i can see the prostitute in u is beginig to manifest grin grin i know u like "masturbatin".
Shameless who.re go to d street and look for razz guys as usual. grin. Bfore u die of s*x starvation.
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Mrs cowhead grin.. im just correcting ur shear stewpidity and ignorance and ur empty skull cant just accept correction.
Instead u wrote long epistle yet couldt make sence.
Hahahha im happy i just thought u one atleast "Awe"..
Ooh And i can see the prostitute in u is beginig to manifest grin grin i know u like "masturbatin".
Shameless who.re go to d street and look for razz guys as usual. grin. Bfore u die of s*x starvation.

Not everyone have lost their morals maggot, go and correct your poor illiterate family and lecture them about your new passion for going mad online. I guess they know drake too cheesy. See teeth like roasted goat... son of a prostitute. Bye rhoda
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Bville02(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
sexyellency:
Who told you drake is white?

Drake is black? ?
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by BLACKdagger: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Not everyone have lost their morals maggot, go and correct your poor illiterate family and lecture them about your new passion for going mad online. I guess they know drake too cheesy. See teeth like roasted goat... son of a prostitute. Bye rhoda

Humongous oaf.!!. grin

Go ask ur mom how u came into existence... she mated a gorrilla in same cave u are livin thinking its a human lol. grin
Same dumb brain as hers dat why u cant think.

See this idiot whose family is living in a cave is
here ranting online. grin
I can personlly feed ur wretched family who eats from hand to mouth. grin
"Madam masturbatior" grin
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Bville02(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oreoo:
is drake white?Chai!!!!!!! Anoda ibadan/ebonyi backward soul spotted

Drake is white in the sense that he got a white mentality.. Niqqa behave like whites.. Ain't talking about skin..
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Humongous oaf.!!. grin

Go ask ur mom how u came into existence... she mated a gorrilla in same cave u are livin thinking its a human lol. grin
Same dumb brain as hers dat why u cant think.

See this idiot whose family is living in a cave is
here ranting online. grin
I can personlly feed ur wretched family who eats from hand to mouth. grin
"Madam masturbatior" grin
This Time hang your neck. bye badbreath

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by BLACKdagger: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

This Time hang your neck. bye badbreath

"Madam masturbator" grin

Use this method rather dan dying of sex starvation

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bville02:

Drake is white in the sense that he got a white mentality.. Niqqa behave like whites.. Ain't talking about skin..
Theres is no sense in dis shit u said abeg .hw does he bhav lik white?
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Your mother and all your female relatives are hoes.efulefu. irritating Church rat
Village sult only God knw d way u get this fone u dey use .ashawo ,waste of sperm,backward LovePeddler
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by sexyellency(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bville02:

Drake is black? ?
Yes bro
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by martinsfm(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
U just hit the nail on the head... most nigerian musicians are in for the money...dts why I believe our music isnt up to dier level...if u look at d whites. At least as at when dy start singing/rapping..u see the hunger and talent in 'em
Drienzia:
The reason we have lots of vogue and meaningless songs in d industry is because, that's what majority accepts.
. if not, why would olamide and co have more endorsement than timi and praiz? I think most of them are in for d money, and not for d love of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.