Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil (46390 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Husband Enjoys Vacation In Jordan (Photos) / E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / Actor Sanyeri Show Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids In New Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by jayebros01(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Olaniyi Afonja might not be a popular name to Nigerian movie lovers but once you mention ‘Sanyeri’ people will go haywire with excitement because of his ever funny nature both on and off set.

The hardworking actor who has obviously done very well for himself in the Yoruba movie industry is currently in the United States of America as he enjoys a well deserved vacation with his lovely wife, Omolara and kids.

Checkout some of their photos over there below:

http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/04/06/photos-as-yoruba-comic-actor-sanyeri-enjoys-vacation-in-the-united-states-with-his-family/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by jayebros01(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Chanchit: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
He deserves it. #hardworkpays. *sometimes*

58 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by OfficialAwol(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2017
One gold Digging girl will dump her boyfriend after seeing this pictures.

Girls are Mumu yeyes

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Ajewealth123(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2017
The guy can not even look normal without looking funny.
I love his movies though
People I like to see
Odunlade
Ijesha
Ijebu
Sanyeri
That okola man with big tummy

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by jayebros01(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lalasticlala and mynd44 should please show sanyeri some love o
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by titi4fola(f): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ajewealth123:
I love his movies though
People I like to see
Odunlade
Ijesha
Ijebu
Sanyeri
who be that one, Abeg remind me of his name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
nice one bro. money no sabi tribal marks

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by veekid(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Okola lamerica

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by titi4fola(f): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lovely family smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Chai, this okola man dey chop better kpomo meh! grin I am sure he will use the opportunity to shoot one or two scenes!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by piperson(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
this pic na since last year nau

nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by rottenPussy: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Trump b looking at him like: Did he fight with a lion?

9 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Funniest man in Yoruba land!!
Thank God him no give those cute boys the kinda tribal marks wey dey him face.

11 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Mouthgag: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by sam2royx(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
make sense...
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Mouthgag: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
modelmike7:
Most funniest man in Yoruba land!!
Gbagaun! grin
Busted!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Vlip42(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
lovely
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by adorablepepple(f): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
I love the way he clownishly fidgets in movies. Real talent with his fine kids.
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:

Gbagaun! grin
Busted!

Congratulations!! . . . You are hereby awarded 2 free sms to any network of your choice!! Make hay while offer last!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Chuknovski(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
nice ash shoes

2 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by idbami2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aigoo.. Make the girl come swear gimme say no bi because of money she marry am.. See as she fine.. Aiish..
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by Armstrong34(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
My only sanyeri..... Afonja....aka..chief Time

2 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by LoveJesus87(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
titi4fola:
Lovely family smiley
This could be US grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by holluphemydavid(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
hard work pays,d guy is really good
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by barule: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
titi4fola:

Londoner

1 Like

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by RillJ(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
My best ever Yoruba actor. I never really liked Yoruba movies and never had the patience to see one for more that 3 minutes but not with this guy. He makes my day any day. Keep up the good work and keep your family bro.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by ChristyB(f): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice, haba! see his hot wife and beautiful kids.
I like watching his movies though. Eku vacation ooo
Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by uglodoh(f): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=titi4fola post=55353308]who be that one, Abeg remind me of his name?[t muyiwa adegoke]

1 Like

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by mistermoi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ajewealth123:
I love his movies though
People I like to see
Odunlade
Ijesha
Ijebu
Sanyeri

That Okola Man with big tummy ... that's Muyiwa Adegoke (A.K.A Londoner).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil by uglodoh(f): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
titi4fola:
muyiwa adegoke

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) / Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.