Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Julius Agwu Celebrates His 44th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Celebrates His 44th Birthday (12146 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / Julius Agwu Celebrates 46th Birthday With Family - Pictures / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates His 44th Birthday by oruma19: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yesterday I told u all that Rita Dominic is btw 43 and 44 yrs old and not 41 as she claims. Here is her classmate in uniport saying the truth. So far Julius Agu is one of the truthful celebrities we have around. Julius no get football age. Happy for u bro. U shall live long and possess the gates of ur detractors .
Re: Julius Agwu Celebrates His 44th Birthday by shikfu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Happy birthday Julius 'the genius' Agwu. The Lord continue to bless and keep you. Enjoy your new age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Segun Dejo-Richards, You Beat Monalisa So Much She Ran For Her Life!" / #bbnaija - Tboss Thinks A Female Housemate Should Win This Year's Edition / I Had An Ere*ction, But I Didn ’t Penetrate Her – Lord Paper Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.