Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) (19894 Views)

My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / J.a.m.b R.u.n.s 2017 How To Score 200+ 400 / Did You Score 200 And Above But You Are Still Denied Of Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2017
JAMB - Joint A dmission And
M atriculation Board is a Nigerian Education Body that conducts a general exams for candidates who have just concluded there Secondary Schools Council Examination (SSCE or WAEC) . An O’level student who just finished final secondary school exams in expected to score nothing less then 180 marks out a total of 400marks in jamb in other to enter a polytechnic and 200-280marks in other to secure an admission into the university. I will be showing you some secrets to jamb exams success.

How To Score Higher Marks In Jamb.

1. Beat The Time.

JAMB Exams is a timed exams I.e it is time limited , one is given not more than 3hours to answer questions from four different subjects .Being Time Conscious means knowing how to use utilize and take advantage of time.In other to finish your exams before your time runs out , you must first start answering question you are familiar with . Start by answering simple questions that way your time will be sufficient to answer questions that required a bit of thinking and calculation.

2. Follow The Syllabus.

Jamb normally give out brochure either in textbook or CD format containing some vital informations about the jamb exams . Watch or read the syllabus part of the subjects you registered in jamb .

3. Use Past Questions.

They best way to pass jamb is by using jamb past questions and answers series. I can remember when I was writing my jamb exams all the English questions and answers are exactly the same to that of a particular year which of course I read . Buy and read jamb past series on the subjects you registered to write in jamb.

4. Know How Jamb Thinks

You must know how your enemy thinks in other to defeat them , since jamb is a computer based exams not writing material is required so jamb will try to eliminate questions that required lot of calculation . I am not saying you should not study subjects with calculation .

5. Don't Be Afraid.

I was shivering at first when I sat down to write my jamb , but I calm myself down before proceeding. Exam fever is one of the top reasons student failed don't be afraid when writing jamb .
Your wait for admission into any higher institution is over once you follow this guide on how to pass jamb with flying colors...

source. http://www.abtech.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-pass-jamb-with-ease.html?m=1

for more visit www.abtech.com.ng
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
jambites where una dey
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Africanpoint(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2017
very good...thanks
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by mbronchure(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2017

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses
and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the
highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of
Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in
Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur
de Management Adonai ISM
or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 200,000
[Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Ofoegbus(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thank you for the tips of passing this years UTME. Wow, the Mock result was just out in few hours. One thing I have realized is that there are still other factors necessary to pass JAMB Exam which include practice, preparation and discipline
https://askingquiz.com/how-to-pass-jamb/
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by ExcelWriters: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
abdegenius:
JAMB - Joint A dmission And
M atriculation Board is a Nigerian Education Body that conducts a general exams for candidates who have just concluded there Secondary Schools Council Examination (SSCE or WAEC) . An O’level student who just finished final secondary school exams in expected to score nothing less then 180 marks out a total of 400marks in jamb in other to enter a polytechnic and 200-280marks in other to secure an admission into the university. I will be showing you some secrets to jamb exams success.

How To Score Higher Marks In Jamb.

1. Beat The Time.

JAMB Exams is a timed exams I.e it is time limited , one is given not more than 3hours to answer questions from four different subjects .Being Time Conscious means knowing how to use utilize and take advantage of time.In other to finish your exams before your time runs out , you must first start answering question you are familiar with . Start by answering simple questions that way your time will be sufficient to answer questions that required a bit of thinking and calculation.

2. Follow The Syllabus.

Jamb normally give out brochure either in textbook or CD format containing some vital informations about the jamb exams . Watch or read the syllabus part of the subjects you registered in jamb .

3. Use Past Questions.

They best way to pass jamb is by using jamb past questions and answers series. I can remember when I was writing my jamb exams all the English questions and answers are exactly the same to that of a particular year which of course I read . Buy and read jamb past series on the subjects you registered to write in jamb.

4. Know How Jamb Thinks

You must know how your enemy thinks in other to defeat them , since jamb is a computer based exams not writing material is required so jamb will try to eliminate questions that required lot of calculation . I am not saying you should not study subjects with calculation .

5. Don't Be Afraid.

I was shivering at first when I sat down to write my jamb , but I calm myself down before proceeding. Exam fever is one of the top reasons student failed don't be afraid when writing jamb .
Your wait for admission into any higher institution is over once you follow this guide on how to pass jamb with flying colors...

source. http://www.abtech.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-pass-jamb-with-ease.html?m=1

for more visit www.abtech.com.ng

Ten Tips that will boast your exam preparation

1.Concentrate more time to studies
Don't leave it until the last minute. While some students do seem to thrive on last-minute 'cramming', it's widely accepted that for most of us, this is not the best way to approach an exam. Set out a timetable for your study. Write down how many exams you have and the days on which you have to sit them. Then organize your study accordingly. You may want to give some exams more study time than others, so find a balance that you feel comfortable with.

2. Make your study space
Make sure you have enough space to spread your textbooks and notes out. Have you got enough light? Is your chair comfortable? Are your computer games out of sight?
Try and get rid of all distractions, and make sure you feel as comfortable and able to focus as possible. For some people, this may mean almost complete silence; for others, background music helps. Some of us need everything completely tidy and organized in order to concentrate, while others thrive in a more cluttered environment. Think about what works for you, and take the time to get it right.

3. Use flow charts and diagrams while studying
Visual aids can be really helpful when revising. At the start of a topic, challenge yourself to write down everything you already know about a topic - and then highlight where the gaps lie. Closer to the exam, condense your revision notes into one-page diagrams. Getting your ideas down in this brief format can then help you to quickly recall everything you need to know during the exam.

4. Practice on past exams questions
One of the most effective ways to prepare for exams is to practice taking past versions. This helps you get used to the format of the questions, and - if you time yourself - can also be good practice for making sure you spend the right amount of time on each section.

5. Explain your answers to people
Parents and little brothers and sisters don't have to be annoying around exam time! Use them to your advantage. Explain an answer to a question to them. That will help you to get it clear in your head, and also to highlight any areas where you need more work.
6. Organize study groups with colleagues
Get together with friends for a study session you may have questions that they have the answers to and vice versa. As long as you make sure you stay focused on the topic for an agreed amount of time, this can be one of the most effective ways to challenge yourself.

7. Take breaks often
While you may think it's best to study for as many hours as possible, this can actually be counterproductive. If you were training for a marathon, you wouldn't try and run 24 hours a day! Likewise studies have shown that for long-term retention of knowledge, taking regular breaks really helps.
Everyone's different, so develop a study routine that works for you. If you study better in the morning, start early before taking a break at lunchtime. Or if you're more productive at nighttime, take a larger break earlier on so you're ready to settle down come evening.
Try not to feel guilty about being out enjoying the sunshine instead of hunched over your textbooks. Remember Vitamin D is important for a healthy brain!

Click here for more and exam success Guide- http://infowaka.com/xudk7

Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Nuel25846(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ofoegbus:
Thank you for the tips of passing this years UTME. Wow, the Mock result was just out in few hours. One thing I have realized is that there are still other factors necessary to pass JAMB Exam which include practice, preparation and discipline
which mock result
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by nonny001(m): 3:38am On Apr 30, 2017
Another tip is to practice CBT mock. This one may be the most important. Just one day of mock exam, and everybody is learning so much. Imagine writing mock 10x more before the exam. How will that increase your confidence and score? There is this article that will show you how to write more mock... http://smoothadmission..com.ng/2017/04/how-to-dramatically-increase-your.html
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by EngrBello(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Ofoegbus:

SCAM
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Daeyou(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
EngrBello:

SCAM
......Have u seen your own mock result?....Need to know.
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by EngrBello(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2017
Daeyou:
......Have u seen your own mock result?....Need to know.

yes...
i scored 322
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by nonny001(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2017
mock was a good idea.
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Ofoegbus(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
See details on How to pass JAMB 2018 here
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Princiology(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Flashacademy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by dauddy97(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
call or whatsApp for your jamb answer. to be delivered a night bfor exam 08149428490
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Princiology(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Understand Jamb Questions

I believe by now you should know how Jamb thinks. If you don't, please check it out in the post supra.

Well, it is another thing to understand Jamb questions. It is not falsehood to mention that Jamb questions are not difficult, they are only asked in technical ways.

This technicality has made it possible for any subject in Jamb to look difficult and of the same rate. Believe it or not, C.R.S questions in Jamb now are as hard as Mathematics and English ones.

In this regard, do not look down on any subject as too simple. Also, do not count any as insurmountable.

When you see a Jamb question, say English, the first answer that comes to your mind has a very high probability of not being the right answer, yes! Unless you are more than sure.

Those who set Jamb questions are not poor to leave correct answers on the surface. Apparently, too many students would pass if they did so.

So, they try to twist things up, so that many students would pick the wrong answer, thinking they have picked the right one. Such students get out of the exam with confidence, and are later disappointed by their results.

Take this question for example:
I did it to _________________ your appetite.
a. Wheat
b. Wet
C. Whet
D. Weth

In answering this question, so many students would pick option b. If you have, you have just lost the mark for the question.

The correct answer is C.

So, when you seat behind your computer, be very wise. Remember, not all that glitters is gold. Not everything that looks like the answer is really the answer.

I have a post on how to pass Jamb , you could click to read it. My website is at https://www.princiology.com

Success!
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by atmos(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2019
JOIN ONE OF D BEST TUTORIAL CENTERS IN LAGOS FOR RESULT ORIENTED LECTURES IN JAMB/UTME, WAEC/NECO/GCE, ALSO AFTER SCHOOL CLASSES FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL PUPILS AND PRIVATE/HOME COACHING...
@ DE-WAYMAKER TUTORIAL
35 AKINYELE STREET, BEHIND ST BARTH CHURCH, YESIDE B/STOP, AGUDA, LAGOS

... your way to academic breakthrough

Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by techconfam: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
How not to fail jamb is one of the best ways to pass JAMB and you can check it here>>>https://www.myschooltrick.com/2019/03/how-not-fail-jamb.html
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by camzy5(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
abdegenius:
jambites where una dey
See us oooh
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Usulorinform(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thanks, very great post.
Re: Guide : How To Pass Jamb With Ease (score 200+ Made Easy) by Bscholarly: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Below are the tips to pass JAMB examination:

1. Overcome the fear;
2. Study relentlessly;
3. Do not cram questions;
4. Study smartly;
5. Always test yourself;
6. Be pessimistic;
7. Seek advice from experienced once;
8. Learn time management;
9. Jettison any plan to cheat;
10. Be focused and avoid distractions;

Source: https://bscholarly.com/how-to-pass-jamb-examination-jamb-2020-2021-guides-and-secrets/

(1) (Reply)

Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students / All These Holiday Lessons Are Scams / Unuversities Increase Tuition Fees, Offer Discount For Children Of Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.