Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. (4838 Views)

BREAKING: Nigerian Students Won't Write 2020 WAEC - FG / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” / If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
There is a line on the JAMB Mock Exam
Printout that states that if you miss the
JAMB Mock Exam on 7th April, then you
would forfeit the actual UTME exams in
May.
A Myschooler reported this issue after he
noticed that condition on the Printout
email from JAMB about details of the
Mock Exam .
This notice is mainly for those, who
indicated that they wanted to participate
in the Mock Exams earlier during
Registration. Did you also notice that
condition on your own print out?
In as much as we would not want to
believe that JAMB is serious about
effecting that harsh penalty, we would
want to encourage everyone, who
indicated interest to write the JAMB Mock
Exam, to make sure they are present at
the venue and time for the Mock Exam,
as indicated on the print out of the slip.
JAMB is obviously taking the Mock Exam
seriously, and they expect that if you
indicated an interest to participate in the
exam, then you too should be serious
about it.
JAMB may have set certain criteria, on
maybe their handling capacity to conduct
the 2017 UTME, and you may jeopardize
the set threshold by not attending.
We therefore expect you to take the
Mock Exam like the Main exam, and try to
attend. After all, you promised to attend.
JAMB is also depending on you. No going
back!

Source: https://myschool.com.ng/school/news/52262/if-you-miss-jamb-mock-then-you-wont-write-the-main-utme.html
Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by victorydgirl(f): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
but what kind of nonsense is this now... they dont want to give someone centre for this fucking mock and they are saying... ha! had i known, i would have not indicated to write it

3 Likes

Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by victorydgirl(f): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2017
8th oh, nt 7th
Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by POpikin: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
I have not even registered they keep sending half pins
Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by pizzylee(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mr lai
Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by princeemmma(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
no dey post rubbish here ooooooo

Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Even though I indicated to write, what I saw was no record found. What seems to be the problem?
Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by wins18(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
chai my peepulu aff suffer
Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by smashad(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2017
lies from d pit of hell!!! u can lie for Africa?? Mehn it's stated if u miss ur schedule,so if u don't show up at d proper time u forfeit d exams(mock)..Bra get ur facts ryt
Re: If You Miss JAMB Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main UTME. by Tazdroid(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2017
So the appetizer must be taken before the main course?

(1) (Reply)

20 Hausa Words In Everyday Nigerian English, by Farooq Kperogi: / Learn MATLAB & SIMULINK (video) / ASUP Strike Update: National Assembly Wants ASUP Strike To END Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.