Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M (967 Views)

For Sale: Uncompleted 3-bedroom Flat Bungalow Close To Sango Ota / For Sale : Uncompleted Structure @ Diamond Estate Scheme 2, Sangotedo, Lekki / For Sale :Uncompleted Twin Flat Of 3 Bedrm @ Adegbayi Area Ibadan. #3.2m Wt Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by igwelomO(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Uncompleted 3 bedroom bungalow for sale on full plot.
location Agbara.
Asking price 2.5m.

The building is at lintel level all rooms are master bedroom with toilet and bedroom with some numbers of blocks.
All documents intact

contact the owner direct on.
08035920051. It's first come first serve.

keep the calls coming....

This property is still up for grab hurry..... first come first serve.

this building is still up for grab call the owner direct no agent charge its direct talk with the owner.
call 0815629011

Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where exactly in agbara?
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by igwelomO(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
Where exactly in agbara?

idoyin area. you can call for further directive.
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by igwelomO(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
igwelomO:

idoyin area. you can call for further directive.

ok
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
igwelomO:

ok
Why is the owner selling? What's the distance between Idoyin to the main agbara market
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by Thalamus: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

Why is the owner selling? What's the distance between Idoyin to the main agbara market

Question
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thalamus:

Question
It's Cox my research shows the area to be prone to land dispute issues very much.
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by igwelomO(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

The owner was building for his mum but she had some heal issues and cannot stay in ogun state as she has since relocated to the village.
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by igwelomO(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

It's Cox my research shows the area to be prone to land dispute issues very much.
There's no issue on the building. The owner raise the building to that level in just on week. It's not money issue or land dispute.
Re: For Sale Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Asking 2.5M by igwelomO(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

I don't know how to calculate the distance but th last time I was there I paid 100 naira on the bike to the place.

(1) (Reply)

MANY MEN WILL LOVE THIS ❤❤❤ / OFF PLAN SALES: 3 Bedroom Penthouse @ Gbagada 30million / Lands For Sale At Matogun Lagos / Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.