Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details (12020 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by crownbryan(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
based on logistic cool

Local Government election in Nigeria is Selection process.

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
etenyong:
This is a great opportunity for me. This is my 12 years in Lagos and I believe am qualified to contest as a councillor. As a non Lagosian, I know it will be tough but I will make sure i contest and won as a councillor of ward 12 (Ojota/Ogudu) of Kosofe LG.
pls how old are you
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
myqel:
Now is the time for the youth to take over in Bariga...support Hon. Aderibigbe Adeniyi for councillor in ward B, Bariga LCDA
please how old his he?
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by etenyong(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
kaywhynoni:
I will surely campaign for you bro, I also stayed around that Ward..
Thank you sir. I count on ur support
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by etenyong(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
oyetunji12:

pls how old are you
Bro, why asking about my age? Well am up to d age to contest if that is what u want to know. Anyway let start d campaign
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
etenyong:

Bro, why asking about my age? Well am up to d age to contest if that is what u want to know. Anyway let start d campaign
haaaa bros no issue oooo jst wan confirm Sumtin... tell me d range
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by etenyong(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
oyetunji12:

haaaa bros no issue oooo jst wan confirm Sumtin... tell me d range
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Seyeah23(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
myqel:
Now is the time for the youth to take over in Bariga...support Hon. Aderibigbe Adeniyi for councillor in ward B, Bariga LCDA

Let also support and vote Apata Samuel (Solution) for Bariga LCDA. Let take Bariga to greater heights
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
etenyong:

uhmmmm counsellor @ 32......... bro y u no try house of rep...... leave Dat post for 27-28yrs guys
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by labiodun48(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
etenyong:
This is a great opportunity for me. This is my 12 years in Lagos and I believe am qualified to contest as a councillor. As a non Lagosian, I know it will be tough but I will make sure i contest and won as a councillor of ward 12 (Ojota/Ogudu) of Kosofe LG.
you better go back to your village like a Yoruba man can even buy land in your village. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by MOFAZIT: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Some people brain have been suppressed to believe that their votes cannot count thereby giving way for the corrupt politicians to always win.

The majority of youth don't vote nor participate in voting and yet they are clamoring for change. Isn't it ironic?

Why don't you KOWA TODAY.
EVEN YOU CAN BE THE CHANGE.

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by bibianna(f): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Whoever wishes to win had better come to IJAGEMO, Ikotun. There's work to be done there.
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by vpaymoney(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
izzou:

Sure

PDP rules there because there are more southerners

I miss Festac cry
They will fail this time. Watch out!
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by vpaymoney(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Let also support and vote IDOWU JOSEPH (V'MONEY) for Ikoyi ward "C" Lets all MOVE IKOYI to greater heights and support DR ARIN OLUWO for chairman. Eko o ni daru oo
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by arlomah: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
just2endowed:
I want to contest under councilor. Do I hav a chance being non lagosian

Why not? Just go through the election guidelines and ensure you meet the requirement. Goodluck in your journey mate!
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by myqel(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2017
oyetunji12:

please how old his he?
34yrs old
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
myqel:

34yrs old
counsellor at 34yrs pls what will a young politician at 27yrs do...... bro u re old Enuf to be a senator or worst house of rep

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Never Offered Neither Have I Received 750m Or Any Money From Any Party / Why Killings Continue In Zamfara Despite Mining Ban — Nigerian Military / Aregbesola, Oyetola Rift Deepens. As Loyalists Clash Over Osun Debt Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.