Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Search Engine Optimization Service In Nigeria: How To Increase Your Site Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Search Engine Optimization Service In Nigeria: How To Increase Your Site Ranking (305 Views)

How Increase Your Site Ranking In Google ? / How To Check Your Site Ranking In A Google Search / Search ENGINE Optimization Service (SEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization Service In Nigeria: How To Increase Your Site Ranking by james59: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-dBlmmqID-m0/WOd1-VtLlAI/AAAAAAAAFtI/_dFWWidrT7gV3LIfXGYBsUtLErgFf_aDwCLcB/s640/SEO-Search-Engine-Optimization.png[/img]

IF you are building a website, you need to make it seo friendly in other to drive free traffic from search engines.

But most webmasters when building website, forget to make seo friendly. If you make that mistake you will have to start afresh, undo all the hard work you have already done.

I have also made that mistake, and i had to cancel my blog and start a new one. It was not easy. I left blogging and went to study web seo for a year. Then i started all over again. I applied for google adsense and i got approved after 2 weeks. Because i already have the information on how to get approved by google adsense. So today i m teaching people how to build their website and blog to comply with seo and adsense. Because 80% of all the website in the world are using adsense to make money.

So i will make your site to comply with search engines so you dont spend all your money for advertising. And it is free

But i'm charging 20,000 naira to build backlinks for your site, to help your site rank better in google, yahoo and bing for much traffic. Every site needs backlink to get rank in search engines. But you must do it the right way to avoid being penalized by search engines. I already have backlinks from authority domain that i will give you. I' m also running an entertainment website with adsense on it apart from this my tech blog. You can check it out at www.lawsonjamesblog.com.ng YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 08109384269 OR LAWSONJAMES83@GMAIL.COM.

I also wrote an article on how to Optimize your site your site for seo. You can go through it to see if you can do it yourself in case you dont have that little token to give me to put you through. Read the article here http://www.jamesken.club/2017/04/seo-optimization-how-to-optimize-your.html

Read the full article on my blog: http://www.jamesken.club/2017/04/search-engine-optimization-service-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Cool Benefits Of Having Adverts On Your Blog / Wordpress Premium Themes Up For Grab / 3k+ Twitter Handle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.