Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Isn't It Interesting?! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Isn't It Interesting?! (283 Views)

This Is Great Isn't It / Isn't It Time To Embrace Paid Ads To The Fullest? / What Business Can One Do In The Service Industry That Isn't Capital Intensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Interesting?! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Isn't it interesting ?

Most people will see a network marketing opportunity or a marketing job, they can still do for sometime but they say "I don't know how to sell". Or..."How will I get people?"

But you will see those same people selling Efe and TBoss, Bisola, Marvin and Debbie-Rise on BBNaija...and begging people on social media to vote their favourite housemates.

And they will tell you their home business is suffering....or that they can't sell or talk to people.

Kontinu, you hear?

Your poverty is doing pushups from heaven, better pushups!!

(1) (Reply)

Call Steven For Your Car And House Urphostery / Sell Your Various Gift Cards Here / I Am A Qualify Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.