Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Is The Spiritual Presence View Of The Lord's Supper? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Spiritual Presence View Of The Lord's Supper? (353 Views)

The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Spiritual Presence View Of The Lord's Supper? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
What is the spiritual presence view of the Lord's Supper? Is Jesus Christ spiritually present in the bread and wine of communion?
Re: What Is The Spiritual Presence View Of The Lord's Supper? by ichuka(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mathew26:2626While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

27Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of theb covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”
Jesus said "THIS !IS" meaning from that point on wards it is forever so.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Presence View Of The Lord's Supper? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is Jesus Christ spiritually present in the bread and wine of communion?
Re: What Is The Spiritual Presence View Of The Lord's Supper? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What is the spiritual presence view of the Lord's Supper? Is Jesus Christ spiritually present in the bread and wine of communion?

See answers here.

https://www.gotquestions.org/spiritual-presence.html

(1) (Reply)

Need Small Help Pls / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(fri. 21/04/2017) / There Is No Salvation In Any Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.