Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! (3347 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by sarrkii: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op is An Illiterate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Allsouls:
Op has been brain washed to the extent that fraud committed by lugard & his harlot is more important than life of people & their welfare, tufiakwa.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by BiafranPound: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
when I was talking about fraud Lugard slaves, finally one has come out of his satanic green white green shrine in the zoo. All hail Biafra, the trigger of Africa! All hail NIGERIA, the GIANT MOCKERY OF AFRICA CREATED BY FRAUD LUGARD grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by bantudra: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

....rebel!
becare!

chaiii..your own english is special.....chaiiiiii.... shocked..and i tut i was bad...you are even worse,,,and you dont give a shi shi like me.... shocked..

chaiii........ shocked...i like you... grin...no homo..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
bantudra:

chaiii..your own english is special.....chaiiiiii.... shocked..and i tut i was bad...you are even worse,,,and you dont give a shi shi like me.... shocked..

chaiii........ shocked...i like you... grin...no homo..... grin
...why not hate me?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
BiafranPound:
when I was talking about fraud Lugard slaves, finally one has come out of his satanic green white green shrine in the zoo. All hail Biafra, the trigger of Africa! All hail NIGERIA, the GIANT MOCKERY OF AFRICA CREATED BY FRAUD LUGARD grin
written by the beast in the zoo!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by bantudra: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

...why not hate me?

why should i hate myself...??.... grin grin grin

i dont suffer under inferiority complex...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
bantudra:

why should i hate myself...??.... grin grin grin

i dont suffer under inferiority complex...
.......but you suffer under superiority complex?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by bantudra: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

.......but you suffer under superiority complex?

maybe.....you got me their... grin grin grin grin....badt guy..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by bantudra: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
you are a badt guy...walahi....exposing me just like that....yagbata... grin..

you funny...i like you... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
bantudra:
you are a badt guy...walahi....exposing me just like that....yagbata... grin..

you funny...i like you... grin grin grin
....hahaha!
don't worry you are interacting with witty!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by slivertongue: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
He didn't contribute anything to the Britain nation but want to kill the Federic Lord Lugard heritage!
If Nigeria is demarcated what will become Lugard in history!
When he finished serve in Nigeria prison, he is still wanted in London!
He will serve lesson to other!
Nigeria is one and indivisible!
Oyinkinola.

Lugard is a mere mortal and if by his power Nigeria became one then by the power of another mere mortal Nigeria will be dismembered.

The internal contradictions in Nigeria must be addresed and if separation is the only option so be it. We cant continue to travel the wrong direction and expect to arrive the right destination.

if the Igbos want to go let them go i dont understand why Nigerians of other extractions are losing sleep over Biafra instead of facing their own challenge after all Igbos wont take their territories along

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
slivertongue:

Lugard is a mere mortal and if by his power Nigeria became one then by the power of another mere mortal Nigeria will be dismembered.

The internal contradictions in Nigeria must be addresed and if separation is the only option so be it. We cant continue to travel the wrong direction and expect to arrive the right destination.

if the Igbos want to go let them go i dont understand why Nigerians of other extractions are losing sleep over Biafra instead of facing their own challenge after all Igbos wont take their territories along
.....pls stop!
let them go where?
they spoit Nigeria!
and want to run away!
Nigeria must better! then...who ever want can vacated to other planet!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by odduduwa: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

...no either way for them except that of israel and if Britain accept!
boy you got real beef with English language
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by odduduwa: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

.........and you troop to yoruba land!
by Yoruba land you mean Lagos ? please forget its no mans land and our collective wealth check all proper Yoruba state and you ll know that Yoruba's can't make south west ( Lagos) an envy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by odduduwa: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
BiafranPound:
biafranpound am watchin you ,hope you won't maintain this moniker and change in future to castigate Biafra I am bookmarking all your comments for future reference

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by slivertongue: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
.....pls stop! let them go where? they spoit Nigeria! and want to run away! Nigeria must better! then...who ever want can vacated to other planet!
spoilt what?
please elucidate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Vicolan: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oyin.....Oyin....Oyin....How many time did i call you ooo..Look ur back those Biafra are chasing u ooooo......I don run ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by tifany89(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=Jaideyone post=55386815] uncle both sides are guilty. one mumu just brought up the issue of 2015 election another thread just the same way the not so smart op is posting nonsense up and down.

Ibos should respect the rights of other ethnic groups if they want their own rights to be respected. the first thing that happens when any group of people from the south south asks to be dissociated from Biafra is that ibos rain insults on them. ibos keep shouting about right to self determination but at the same time they don't want to respect the rights of other ethnic personalities in Nigeria to vote and be voted for? why should one slowpoke keep blaming Yorubas for Jonathan's loss in 2015 when Jonathan got 40% of the vote in the southwest and even won Ekiti state? that shows Yorubas were objective in voting.
personally I stand to gain nothing from all the tribal bashing and I thing the south will be better of if an alliance can be formed just the way the north has one agenda but I don't see that happening cos the hatred is just too much.
we need to respect each other[/quote
That is were u r getting it wrong. I don't know who the problems of Nigeria are but they are certainly not the Igbos. Igbos live in peace n harmony with their 'host' in Nigeria wherever they are resident. Check tribal threads in Nairaland n be truthful to urself which people are the initiators. Yorubas should stop carrying Igbo matter on their head like gala. If they want Biafra den let dem be. Castigating and deriding the struggle doesn't in anyway affect it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by loopmongoat: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
He didn't contribute anything to the Britain nation but want to kill the Federic Lord Lugard heritage!
If Nigeria is demarcated what will become Lugard in history!
When he finished serve in Nigeria prison, he is still wanted in London!
He will serve lesson to other!
Nigeria is one and indivisible!
Oyinkinola.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Allsouls: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=oyinkinola post=55387256][/quote]
Why not uphold the empire formed by your people, instead of the big for nothing contraction called nigeria formed under fraud by oyibo ashawo.

Its like your under inferiority complex that why you don't want to revive your empire.
Your type will answer oyibo sir when he fart.
its a shame that at this millennium some people still don't want to be their own but always depending on people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by BiafranPound: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
biafranpound am watchin you ,hope you won't maintain this moniker and change in future to castigate Biafra I am bookmarking all your comments for future reference
keep watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2017
odduduwa:
by Yoruba land you mean Lagos ? please forget its no mans land and our collective wealth check all proper Yoruba state and you ll know that Yoruba's can't make south west ( Lagos) an envy
.....Lagos is no man land, yah, you are right, it's a land of God given to Yoruba to handle!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Vicolan:

Oyin.....Oyin....Oyin....How many time did i call you ooo..Look ur back those Biafra are chasing u ooooo......I don run ooo
hahahaha!
.....Vicolan!
don't worry about them!
biafran who is chasing me, were chasing shadow!
(ohun ase!)
o gbo bi Babalawo temi se fenu rere kifa ni?
o ni mo ba gunugun lori ajere to difa!
mo nifa kilo nda, o nifa ajipori eni nibi!
mo si ba daba lori orisa to ndibo, mo nibo kilo ndi, onibo ajipori eni nibi!
mo ba apataparapa lori apata to nfotun jawe, to nfosi jawe, mo lewe ki lo nja, o newe ajipori eni nibi!
gbogbo biafran to banporimi nibi, okookan lomo owo yo!
ibi nio maa sele loode won!
Oyinkinola!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Vicolan: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:

hahahaha!
.....Vicolan!
don't worry about them!
biafran who is chasing me, were chasing shadow!
(ohun ase!)
o gbo bi Babalawo temi se fenu rere kifa ni?
o ni mo ba gunugun lori ajere to difa!
mo nifa kilo nda, o nifa ajipori eni nibi!
mo si ba daba lori orisa to ndibo, mo nibo kilo ndi, onibo ajipori eni nibi!
mo ba apataparapa lori apata to nfotun jawe, to nfosi jawe, mo lewe ki lo nja, o newe ajipori eni nibi!
gbogbo biafran to banporimi nibi, okookan lomo owo yo!
ibi nio maa sele loode won!
Oyinkinola!

This is brutality to the Biafra oooooo.....lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vicolan:

This is brutality to the Biafra oooooo.....lol
...it's not a joke, no human being can cross that line!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by Vicolan: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:
...it's not a joke, no human being can cross that line!
So na internet babalawo u b oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by naijaboy756: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Even if na night school,try go na

Your English is a disgrace to the entire yoruba race
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
naijaboy756:
Even if na night school,try go na

Your English is a disgrace to the entire yoruba race
.....naijaboy!
are you a brits?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Sturbbon And British Bastard! by oyinkinola: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vicolan:

So na internet babalawo u b oooo
...ko sibi towoja erin o to!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: INEC Releases Names Of Presidential, NASS Candidates / Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election ~ Bishop Hassan Kukah / Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Refused To Join Others In Prayer- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.