Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) (94850 Views)

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) / Hot Nigerian Memes Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
midehi2:

grin grin you guys are just making my day cheesy cheesy

Auntie na question I ask o coz I am not understanding. Nor use laugh wound urself grin
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Ada9103(f): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lolssss.... Nice something grin
Morrrrrrrrreee please
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by berrystunn(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Non is funny..
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by distilledwalex(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by oxyned: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Follow @NairalandParody on Twitter for Nairaland bants
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by distilledwalex(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by distilledwalex(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by M1m2: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
9ja no go kill personal

12 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Shaadey: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by distilledwalex(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by distilledwalex(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by YungMillionaire: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hahahaha...the graduate wey forget the course he studied abeg ...him matter wan kill me with laugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by berrystunn(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lawyers should never ask American grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to life jail.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by nonix22(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Really made my day.
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by SINZ: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
skillful01:
Cool.

Last friday the only thought on my mind was suicide. And today I'm the happiest human alive.(full of hope)

#positive vibes#
Its never an option bruh, you have a lot to live for.

I'm happy for you. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Ejjis(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
U guys no go kill me ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
You people should just stop, lwkmd.
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Dclique(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cnt stop laughn
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by asahnwaKC: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cool

14 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
skillful01:
Cool.

Last friday the only thought on my mind was suicide.
And today I'm the happiest human alive.(full of hope)

#positive vibes#
You deserve to smile everyday...This is for you tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by meeketta: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
I cat stop laughing.
i'm telling u... I have laugh to the point that my stomach is aching me...
I attest to d one when u help ur mum to call ur siblings buh u later go for the errand for them... Memory lane....

3 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
chiraqDemon:
When u wake up in the night and your boyfriend is from edo
and d meme u posted just perfectly describes you. if u don't stop posting shits,we will be forced to start following u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Rockyrascal(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
am back
mehn I don laugh fall for ground
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Barigaboy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
SexyNairalander:
in case you missed out on the previous thrend, here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3188927/very-funny-nigerian-memes-make

feel free to add yours. . .will be updating from time to time

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Nice one bro I wish I download them
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by YuzedoWife(f): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kai
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Divay22(f): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by henryhemon(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
sleeknick:

This got me rolling.
Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
abbaapple:
everything do made frontage on nairaland. SMH no news again.
are u a saddist... Nothing seems to make u laugh anymore... Smh for u ooo

10 Likes

Re: Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) by Bigwig1: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
berrystunn:
Non is funny..
May God help u solve your problems

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Funny Pix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.