Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Angry White Lady Falsely Accused Black Driver Of Rape ( See The Result) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Angry White Lady Falsely Accused Black Driver Of Rape ( See The Result) (468 Views)

Facebook Is Accused Of Censoring The Far Right Icon / I Saved This 'baby Bird' From An Angry Dog Today(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry White Lady Falsely Accused Black Driver Of Rape ( See The Result) by kingsleyiwublog: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
This dam-cam tape posted online this week displayed how the female rider angrily confronted the uber diver for almost 9 minutes. She even went ahead and threatened saying, “Donald Trump going to send you and your family back [to your country].”

“The behavior in this video is abusive and completely unacceptable,” an Uber spokesperson said in a statement.

ALSO READ: This Little Girl was Found In the Midst of Monkeys Inside A Remote Forest (Read details)

“As our Community Guidelines make clear, this will not be tolerated by anyone who uses Uber,” they added. “The rider’s account has been banned and Uber is looking into this incident.”

SEE PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE: http://kingsleyiwu..com/2017/04/blog-post_7.html

Adding to the report of threatening rape, the angry woman even threatened to hit myself in the face and accuse him of hitting her when reporting to the cops.

“You’re going to jail,” she repeatedly told him.

The quarrel erupted after the passenger requested for an iphone charger and the driver didn't have.

“If I don’t have a charger, politely ask me. I’ll politely tell you, ‘I’m sorry, I don’t have a charger,’” the man said. “But you start disrespecting me.”

The driver nor rider is yet to be identified publicly

According to latest report, Uber currently bans the female rider for life.

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Build DNA From Scratch To Alter Life’s Blueprint / How To Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account / HUGE PROMO: Hurry Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.