Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally (1610 Views)

Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor Is Payporte Fashion Ambassador, Poses With Tboss / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally by splendid22(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Bally has opened up on what he feels about TBoss’ attitude while he was in the house. He said living with her was hard making reference to her fragility.

Speaking in an interview with TheNetng, he said:” Tboss was the housemate that irritated us the most, she stepped on our toes the most. She is a cool person to gist with and be friends with, but living with her was hard. She was quite fragile, makes a big deal out of small things.I like her as a person, but living with her is a different ball game.”

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/bbnaijaliving-tboss-hard-bally/

Re: ”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally by Khd95(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abeg when dis mumu bbnaija go end,so that some of us can have our peacecry

nd for those of u shouting team this nd that...i hope u knw aftr bbnaija,me nd u go face recession again,nd the winner smiles to the bank with his or her suv,so be wisegrin

2 Likes

Re: ”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally by coolebux(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
So true

1 Like

Re: ”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally by kennybelle: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
na d work wey she dey do. she's always complaining. tboss d aws isn't ur comfort zone, u av to overlook n adapt

2 Likes

Re: ”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally by axortedbabe(f): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yawns. .
Abeg make dem do make efe win this money make we rest.
Teamefe

3 Likes

Re: ”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally by ebukahandsome(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mtcheew!!!

Re: ”living With Tboss Was Hard”-bally by mankan2k7(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Team efe

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why I Had Hot Intimacy In Alter Ego - Omotola Opens Up / Do You Know That Bayern Munich Star, David Alaba Dad Was A Nigerian Musician? / Your Mates Are All In Their Husband’s House” - Uche Maduagwu Shades OAP Gbemi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.