Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" (44085 Views)

Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by ipodstinks: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
goingape1:
I agree with some of his point!

AFONJA nyash can smell like hell and there are the real definition of dirty!

go and tell that to world health organization. I know they won't check their list before asking you 'are you talking of Igbo girls', because they recognized you ppl as the dirtiest tribe. if you doubt me, type most dirtiest state in Africa. you know that is equal the most dirtiest in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by ipodstinks: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

No its becox most yoruba gals stinks below.
Wen u wana giv head.
I myself hav experinced it numerous times.
Im not hating oh.
akiiika, nairaland, I hail o. did u not folk Arabia babes? we are on nairaland you knowgrin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by kechywillz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Who be dat mumu
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by ipodstinks: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Well i hav dated atleast 6 yoruba gals evea since i come lag.. if not more. (Im not sure)
And they ar all students not just random street gals.
Im not saying all of them stink.. but most.
swear with your future that your dick didn't stink.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by ipodstinks: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
neoOduduwa:
LMAO. Na you dey know the unknown. You don't need to prove anything, the truth is glaring. You just dey try package for internet. Nigga, you ain't running sh¡t.
grin, na nairaland the guy dey do his own bar with his stinking dick hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Ebeleiscorupt: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Liamm:
foolish son of a repulsive and repugnant puu$$y. Pretty Mike though as foolish as he may be abhors females from your tribe and you think it's something worth celebrating. In case you do not know, it underscores the inherent evils that have been allowed to permeate your foolish tribe. A foolish man detests you, a mad man detest you. Your tribe needs to be obliterated from the face of the universe. I puke at the slightest thought of being an afonja. Trust me I understand how you feel. It sucks to be you.

Indeed pretty Mike truly defined you.

You reasoned as an offspring of ode, ewu.

But which of the ewu is your mother? Because trying to measure your senses with that of oke, when i remembered Tom and Jerry and how smartly oke displayed then i rated oke's class of ewu over yours.

You know that ewu they called stupid, i guess she belongs to the class.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by ipodstinks: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Liamm:
foolish son of a repulsive and repugnant puu$$y. Pretty Mike though as foolish as he may be abhors females from your tribe and you think it's something worth celebrating. In case you do not know, it underscores the inherent evils that have been allowed to permeate your foolish tribe. A foolish man detests you, a mad man detest you. Your tribe needs to be obliterated from the face of the universe. I puke at the slightest thought of being an afonja. Trust me I understand how you feel. It sucks to be you.
hahahahaha, that guy murdered you with your entire generation with a simple sentence. All these you are writing is a sign of hot painment. If you had known, you wouldn't have said a word, kikikikikikiki. no go stab all your women for room tonight o. Is this how person they feel pain. I get xtra handkerchief guy, white clean new one. I will give you out of my magnanimity for you to wipe your tears. that guy get bad mouth. you are frustrated by his bad reply. it is normal.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by ipodstinks: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Indeed pretty Mike truly defined you.

You reasoned as offspring of ode, ewu.

But wish of the ewu is your mother? Because trying to measure your senses with that of oke, when i remembered Tom and Jerry and how smartly oke displayed then i rated oke's class of ewu over yours.

You know that ewu they called stupid, i guess she belongs to the class.
grin, baba, abeg, take am easy with that guy. do not let him stab his ppl tonyt abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Jhayson(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
3 things.....or he's both
Jerrick:
There are two things possibly wrong with this guy.
1. It's either he's mad OR
2. He's stupid.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by kenoz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Basic123: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
No yoruba babe will marry a psychopath like you.your tribeswomen will tolerate it even if you call them dog.what am I even saying,they are dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by BLACKdagger: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
swear with your future that your dick didn't stink.

Pained! grin..
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by BLACKdagger: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
akiiika, nairaland, I hail o. did u not folk Arabia babes? we are on nairaland you knowgrin

Pained! grin
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by BLACKdagger: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
DonCrust:

What rubbish are you saying? Just because you settled for girls that can't take care of their body doesn't make all Yoruba women dirty. It's so obvious that you have low self-esteem, if not you won't be bragging you fvlked 6 smellows. Who knows if they are hawkers who must have sweat on their clothes and you being a road side motorcycle spare-part seller, took advantage of them.
Work on yourself smellow-fvlkar

why do u sound pained pls?.. u really dnt me u else u wont mentioned low s3lf esteem
I dont do street yoruba gals bro!.
All of them were students n classy.
Dnt kill urself for that pls... i didnt say all but most.
Im not hating here jst saying my experice.. i still love yoruba gals cox they always have nice shape n big soft nyash i wont deny that.
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by BLACKdagger: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Fvcked or not, you're still a smello for rolling with your fellow smellos. Wemaboard koh, waterboard no. grin

Pained! grin
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by BLACKdagger: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2017
ipodstinks:
clapp for your self for winning a lie race. more reason you are being called liepod. how far, did you not sleep with Yoruba female dog and pig as well?

Pained !
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by BLACKdagger: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2017
ipodstinks:
you are on nairaland, you can folk queen Elizabeth, Nikki minaj, yemi alade here. nobody knows, you can be anything heregrin

Pained!
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by BLACKdagger: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
ipodstinks:
am not complaining, you are the one salivating. just try and prove yourself, or is ur sister that ugly?. if you are sure of her look, post it. If I am the one complaining and am asked that, I will prove them wrong. So do the needful. You can post white girl pix to lie anywaygrin

Hahaha say wateva makes u cum bro. cool
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Pained! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Ishilove: 12:38am On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
A man without shame can never feel shame! Disgrace and embarrassment are just words to him.
You have a point. The guy is so boldly repugnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Igbo guys paying through their noses for Afonja babes....what's this Wan talking angry
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by obiezed: 2:03am On Apr 08, 2017
CONFAMA:

Why not ask why igbo women dump igbo guys just to have a little taste of afonja majic stick grin
Grow up will you??,
This is Africa,Men woo women not the other way around, if babe dey woo you,look well well,Na set up.
Word of advice,
No matter how big or sweet you think your dick is,a lady be it Yoruba,Igbo,isoko,estako or even martian will leave your ass for the next guy that satisfies the priority on her checklist be it Money,fame, security, celebrity,, pedigree or even better sex.their needs are complicated yet simple,so my guy,keep it humble and keep it simple.
That you think this way tells volumes of your character, don't worry,you will catch on soon enough,thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by alexblazzzer18(m): 2:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Dude's a stupid clown
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by firebaby(f): 2:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Ode!!!!! Abunu....?I bet your bobbrisky got all you want...(oni umbrella bu)
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Auxano45: 4:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Lolzz.....

Space booked!!!
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by madjune(m): 4:57am On Apr 08, 2017
In other words, Pretty Mike wants a home girl with good upbringing.

But then, will be appreciate her?

That will be another a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by rilla64: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2017
He may be a playboy but sure knows the ctiteria for finding a good woman. Hes got some real valid points up there.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by unstableaswater: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
One day this young man will look back at all these rubbish and cringe.

Until then, he is living a life that u can only admire.
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by mercyville: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Well i dnt care wat u say.. but im just tellin u d fact its left for u..
It was d smell dat seperated me from d first
But i discorvered dat most of em ar like dat.
So dnt giv em head... they arr just neat gals outside but d inside stinks im tellin u.
I dnt knlw if its bcoz of the kind of food they eat or wat.. i cant tell. Dnt take it too personal.
Igbos have called yorubas series of bad names because of the defeat yoruba gave them during the civil war---cowards,slaves etc and reality has shown that all these names in reality fit the Igbo people more than any tribe in Nigeria-You should thank the church that Yorubas even allowed you in their midst-It is a documented fact that Igbos are cannibals and yoruba girls would not even want to touch them with a stick talkless of sleep with them,Igbos even drink dirty corpse water as a tradition-They are known as one of the dirtiest tribes in the world even UNO confirmed this recently-In short yoruba girls find it very difficult marrying a cannibal Igbo guy and this is really hurtful to these Igbo guys-White people marry yoruba girls/women more than any tribe in Nigeria-Yorubas dominate London and we have never heard anybody disparage them like the UNO has done to the Igbos-I think yoruba girls might consider having relationships with Igbo guys if the Igbos can shelve their dirty behaviours -You can ask any yoruba girl if she would marry an Igbo guy and you would be surprised at the very very negative response-Who wants to marry an Igbo cannibal the embodiment of filth and dirtiness-Some yoruba girls believe that nothing can make a cannibal clean-

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by Ishilove: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2017
unstableaswater:

Until then, he is living a life that u can only admire.
By 'you', you mean 'you'?
Re: Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" by frankfab(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Look at how y'all are criticizing...
Pretty Mike can't even see any of your insults
he's probably sipping Origin or Heineken from a Feeding bottle

You guys should get some life. Allow the fools to remain foolish and wise should should pick sense from a nonsense in silence

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.