Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More (8740 Views)

Is Pure Water Production Business Still Lucrative? / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
gidimasters:
This people are not helping you for free... They demanded for 5000 for you to be added to their second member group.....

I asked a simple question and the coward remove me.....

MasExcel19, And the coward who is happy to be a whatsapp admin who removed me,,

I'm waiting for this answer...

NOTE: I NEVER TAGGED THEM SCAMMERS....

Thanks for this update
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by franzis(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
I repeat no one will ever teach you the nitty gritty of online import business you can only be taught little and go learn the rest either trial by error, read lot of materials ...

3 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by gidimasters(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
franzis:
I repeat no one will ever teach you the nitty gritty of online import business you can only be taught little and go and learn the rest either trial by error, read lot of materials ...

Exactly bro
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Nostradamus: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
m

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2017
gidimasters:
This people are not helping you for free... They demanded for 5000 for you to be added to their second member group.....

MasExcel19, And the coward who is happy[color=#990000][/color] to be a whatsapp admin who removed me,,

Well based on logistics, we do not owe u any explanation. We are glad u were removed and will remove more people like u who want to spoil things for others.

There is a clear difference between fakes and genuine offers.

I believe those who have been participating will share with u their experience so far.
I wish u well
Peace
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Tumise100(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2017
Smartlife- 08101667299

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Mukah1234(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by goldenceo1: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
As soon I read tru d thread n saw d OP antics where he claim he can't post more update n opt for whatsapp group. I just foresee their modus operandi.

Recruit d gullible and get them pay some services fee:

Cc:Mynd44

Please do the need full and pull down this thread

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by goldenceo1: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2017
gidimasters:

MasExcel19, And the coward who is happy to be a whatsapp admin who removed me,,

Cc:Mynd44

Please come and close down this thread before they scam more Nairalander in d name of second whatsapp group fee of NGR 5,000 and digital marketing person waiting
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Brisleypat: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
MasExcel19:
Thanks guys!

I am taking note of all the numbers. As I said the other time, we are currently taking a batch this class. It will end tomorrow night. I will add all the numbers on this thread for the 2nd batch by Monday. Please bear with us.

If you are still out there and u are tired of being unemployed. You may may want to try this business. Its crazily hot and can make u rich in months. No hypes!
To learn about Mini importation,

Drop your numbers on this thread and take a class on watsapp

Live a smart life
08039131241, thanks. Just seeing the threaded

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by fairdealo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
add pls. 008030729844

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by mayorkyzo: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Op it's better u just let people know they would be paying you 5k...don't draw people to the watsapp group,tease them,then tell them to pay 5k to join member group..
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
mayorkyzo:
[color=#770077][/color]Op it's better u just let people know they would be paying you 5k...don't draw people to the watsapp group,tease them,then tell them to pay 5k to join member group..

We have never said everything would be free but thanks for your advice.

Peace
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Codedboy1: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please add dis No to the group 07063358777

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by libertyinc1: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Please add me 07084060236.thanks

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2017
MasExcel19:
Thanks guys!

I am taking note of all the numbers. As I said the other time, we are currently taking a batch this class. It will end tomorrow night. I will add all the numbers on this thread for the 2nd batch by Monday. Please bear with us.

If you are still out there and u are tired of being unemployed. You may may want to try this business. Its crazily hot and can make u rich in months. No hypes!
To learn about Mini importation,

Drop your numbers on this thread and take a class on watsapp

Live a smart life

Hmmm...looks so phishy...

Wehdone sir
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by eben123(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by franzis(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Me self wan contribute my own quota ... I am willing to teach 10 people free of charge ... Am not one of those that say you don't need capital to start , capital is needed...
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Ajgal10(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smart life 08100840154

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Naseer852(m): 2:03am On Apr 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by ucarelaundry: 3:01am On Apr 20, 2017
gentlemen1759@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by magchi: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
smart life ..... 08038839889

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by magchi: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
franzis:
Me self wan contribute my own quota ... I am willing to teach 10 people free of charge ... Am not one of those that say you don't need capital to start , capital is needed...

Bro, what is your phone no or email address?
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by centoke30(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Smart life 07030762532

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Ibeeprincess(f): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Smartlife 08061157282

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by moorenic(m): 12:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Following. Smartlife 07087035959

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Johncrown80(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
MasExcel19:
Greetings Nairalanders!
Guys I have been trying to make my next post but it keeps going to error. I have removed links and capital letters still same. I have tried both the "quote' and "reply' options still nothing.

Pls if anyone knows a way around it, drop it on this thread.

I want to make my next post as soon as possible
Thanks

But y lieing in the first place that you cant post anything here. ... Scammers errotic strategies.
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by crystar: 8:23pm On May 29, 2017
[/color]
MasExcel19:
[color=#006600]Introduction:

There's a reason why most importers would not share this information for free. Some of the obvious reasons are:

- to continue to have control of the market
- it cost us so much money, time and energy to get the knowledge
- most people place little or no value for something that cost them nothing
- it require practical steps so much that a teacher needs to stay with his student till he or she is successful in the business.

Here is a little about me as regarding this business:

- i have been in this business since 2013

- i have made so much money (no need for figures you will start seeing in your dreams) doing this business most of which i lost until i got a way around my frivolous spending

- i have taught this business to over a hundred persons (I've told u why we have limited it to such a number. I am obviously changing that already) most of which are successful in the business

- i have bad writing skills. Pls pardon my mistakes where u find any

Now let's get started...

In this series, i will be teaching u how to import virtually anything from china. Anything but cars, planes, perisheable goods, cows... Lol

You can import ;
- all kinds of electronics
- school and office items such as stationaries, telephones, furniture etc
- beauty and health products like perfumes, hair etc
- phones and gadgets
... the list is inexaustible, even the impossible products are sold there. Did u hear me?

You will learn.,
- what u need to start the business
- how to spot a good product and avoid buying from middle men
- how to negotiate prices and buy cheap with free shipping 98% of the time
- how to avoid losing ur money paying wrongly or getting ur money back in case u fall into trouble like not getting ur product or not getting what u paid for
- how to brand ur product with ur company name or seal and may be more if am in good spirit.

I will start right away with the first...

WHAT YOU NEED TO START A MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS
1. Means of making Payment
2. A valid home /office address
3. An internet connection
4. The import portals
You are responsible for getting items 1-3. I will be showing u exactly what u need, why u need them and how to use them correctly in my next post.
Don't worry about start up capital. U can start with as low as 15k. I started with something less than 9k.

... to be continued
shocked
MasExcel19:
Introduction:

There's a reason why most importers would not share this information for free. Some of the obvious reasons are:

- to continue to have control of the market
- it cost us so much money, time and energy to get the knowledge
- most people place little or no value for something that cost them nothing
- it require practical steps so much that a teacher needs to stay with his student till he or she is successful in the business.

Here is a little about me as regarding this business:

- i have been in this business since 2013

- i have made so much money (no need for figures you will start seeing in your dreams) doing this business most of which i lost until i got a way around my frivolous spending

- i have taught this business to over a hundred persons (I've told u why we have limited it to such a number. I am obviously changing that already) most of which are successful in the business

- i have bad writing skills. Pls pardon my mistakes where u find any

Now let's get started...

In this series, i will be teaching u how to import virtually anything from china. Anything but cars, planes, perisheable goods, cows... Lol

You can import ;
- all kinds of electronics
- school and office items such as stationaries, telephones, furniture etc
- beauty and health products like perfumes, hair etc
- phones and gadgets
... the list is inexaustible, even the impossible products are sold there. Did u hear me?

You will learn.,
- what u need to start the business
- how to spot a good product and avoid buying from middle men
- how to negotiate prices and buy cheap with free shipping 98% of the time
- how to avoid losing ur money paying wrongly or getting ur money back in case u fall into trouble like not getting ur product or not getting what u paid for
- how to brand ur product with ur company name or seal and may be more if am in good spirit.

I will start right away with the first...

WHAT YOU NEED TO START A MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS
1. Means of making Payment
2. A valid home /office address
3. An internet connection
4. The import portals
You are responsible for getting items 1-3. I will be showing u exactly what u need, why u need them and how to use them correctly in my next post.
Don't worry about start up capital. U can start with as low as 15k. I started with something less than 9k.

... to be continued
I'm interested.
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by frankchuks66(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
Smartlife. 08143129900
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by ziziangel(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2017
Smartlife 08034330080
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2017
smartlife- 08031580332
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by frankchuks66(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
Frankchuks66@gmail.com
Smart life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.