Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them (47915 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by Jammiiee(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Very fearless bro n believes in himself wink
verygudbadguy:
Wizkid has fully graduated Wizman... It shows that he is no a kid after all... Give respect to those before you so that others coming after you can give you regard too.

Love Wizzy more when he dropped that visual without Drake. Boi so confident and fearless..
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by dont8(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2017
countsparrow:
Kikikikikikiki.... Dbanj iya ma ti je o. Se as dem dey talk about you like say u be nonentity now... Gone are d days when dbanj dry give us tracks like All d way, Tongolo, mo bo lowo wan...
Why are you spewing nonsesnse, have you ever seen a permanent champion in life? He's still making wave with his Emergency track after several years, I ask, where are his contemporaries today?

When last did Tuface had hit despite the fact they are of the same generation, when was the last time MI, Mode9, Jay Z, Diddy, Ice Prince and so many others had a hit? Most are now diversifying to other areas of life and becoming a business mogul. #BeWiseBro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by dont8(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Zedoo:
The reality is...he did the right thing....
Nigerians are some of the most disrespectful people ever....
Dbanj held it down in the industry for a very long time. He was the biggest artist and had a very big influence on everything anybody is doing today....dbanj brought personality and vibrance to his songs as well as videos....
Its a sin not to respect such an icon....

Americans don't treat even artists from the 20's as garbage, as long as you did music and got recognised in your own time and even influenced very notable and current musicians...

Respect the king... The man who taught us what entertainment meant as a musician....

Thumb up bro.

1 Like

Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by kenoz(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice one Daddy Yo
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by EppPliss: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2017
dont8:
Why are you spewing nonsesnse, have you ever seen a permanent champion in life? He's still making wave with his Emergency track after several years, I ask, where are his contemporaries today?

When last did Tuface had hit despite the fact they are of the same generation, when was the last time MI, Mode9, Jay Z, Diddy, Ice Prince and so many others had a hit? Most are now diversifying to other areas of life and becoming a business mogul. #BeWiseBro

Na so
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by lexy2014: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Mezenna:
I think somehow he's being sarcastic
its not sarcasm, its wisdom...its not always about fame, fortune or achievement but d ability 2 manage ur r/ships and peoples expectations. d young man did a great job.it was a classic response
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by Skookum(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2017
D guy bust y brain for d first time in a while
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by Vorigo: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Davash222:
He's been Sarcastic here, no doubt.
I thought as much too
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by MENTORCH(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2017
That is true, dbanj was a king. Even if Don jazzy signs the whole of his village,it will be very very had to produce someone like Dbanj. It's Gods doing; same way pdiddy has been looking for someone like biggie for over 20 years. No way
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by MENTORCH(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Davash222:
He's been Sarcastic here, no doubt.

I don't think so, do you know how many mega hits dbanj had back then.Eventhough the Social media wasn't too out there then,but they still penetrated majorly.
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by countsparrow: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2017
dont8:

Young man be guided... Everyone has his or her opinion but to tell me i am spewing trash is way out of line for u... Get that into ur head...

Back to d topic, never evet mention Jay Z, Diddy and Dbanj in the same class, Nigga are u for real? Damn!!!

Finally, read and understand before u post,i said "see as dem dey refer to Dbanj LIKE say na Nonentity" there is a LIKE in the sentence, so stop jumping to attack people when u dont even have an idea of what they are saying... Adios Amigo
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by SuccesYear: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Aboki5:
Nawa o, Wizkid don dey raise shoulder.
u need to understand the concept
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by dmola(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Good

hi I like ur chubby look hope u dnt mind if I pm u
Re: MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them by st012: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
check below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory / Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.