Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! (1596 Views)

PHONES FOR SALE AT REDUCED PRICE. / Phones For Sale!! / Buy Apple Certified Refurbished Iphone 5C 32GB - White - Grade A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
OK, so its been a while since I sold some stuff on Nairaland, but i'm back.
Please check my profile, I sell mostly gadgets " Video game Consoles, Mobile phones, bulk, electronics etc"
I am based in North Carolina, but ship my items to NIgeria based on request
My company is registered in the state of North Carolina (Costmart Stores LLC)
Just thought I should mention that before we go further.....
With that said, i'm coming ba ck to Nigerian market with US Used and Brand New Items, you want it, I can get it for you
What I have in stock?

Phones
- Iphone 6 Tmobile carrier, but unlocked for other carriers

> 16GB - N95,000
> 64GB - N105,000
> 128GB - N125,000

Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre - Solo 2 Wireless Active Collection On-Ear Headphones, 15 Units, Refurbished Condition

- Comes complete in the box, please see pictures. These are actual pictures of the item, if you want me to take a picture holding these items I can. wink
- Beats by Dr. Dre - Solo 2 Wireless Active Collection On-Ear Headphones

- Items have been professionally inspected

- _ had 17 Units but sold 2 already

- Fully functional with original accessories and packaging

- 100% Authenticity Guaranteed

Item Description Quantity Price
Beats by Dr Dre Solo2 Wireless - Black 6 N80,000
Beats by Dr Dre Solo2 Wireless - Flash Blue (Active Collection) 4 N80,000
Beats by Dr Dre Solo2 Wireless - White 3 N80,000
Beats by Dr Dre Solo2 Wireless - Siren Red (Active Collection) 1 N80,000
Beats by Dr Dre Solo2 Wireless - Shock Yellow (Active Collection) 1 N80,000

These phones are Recertified/Refurbished. They are in excellent conditon, icloud unlocked,clean IMEI and ESN. I have over 40 of them. They do not come in boxes but have accessories. I have a contact person in Nigeria, who you can pick up from.
Items have not been shipped out yet, If you're interested, please let me know and I can arrange for it to be shipped out. I will leave my BBM PIN, send me a request - Business Only Please! and only for interested buyers (PIN: D88E955F).

If you need some additional item, hit me up on BBM or email me - costmartstore@gmail.com (I will only respond to serious inquiries, no time wasters please)

Contact person - Christian (07067166951)
https://www.facebook.com/costmartstores/, message me on facebook as well

Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by fuckboys: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pictures of the iPhones please
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
You have to specify what color you want

Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by fuckboys: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
khaytoon:
You have to specify what color you want
gold/White and silver/white
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iphones

Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iphone 6

Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
iPhone 6

Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
fuckboys:
gold/White and silver/white

The Gold and white one is 128GB and I have silver/white in 16GB and 64GB

Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by kolsrah(m): 5:37am On Apr 08, 2017
I am interested. What is modalities like ? Kindly engage me on whatsapp.08098244234.
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by ajides4422(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2017
I need a beat pill fearly used
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by AdemolaA2: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Good morning Sir , please , educate me on the difference between these refurbished iPhones and the direct from the manufacturer. I can see the price gap between the two isn't that much .. please , educate us more ..
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
kolsrah:
I am interested. What is modalities like ? Kindly engage me on whatsapp.08098244234.

OK, will reach out to you on whatsapp
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
ajides4422:
I need a beat pill fearly used
I have some beats pill i'm looking at purchasing in 2 days, what do you want to pay for it?
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Good morning Sir , please , educate me on the difference between these refurbished iPhones and the direct from the manufacturer. I can see the price gap between the two isn't that much .. please , educate us more ..

Refurbished just means that they were previously used and were returned to the manufacturer,either cos there was an issue or they wanted an upgrade, the manufacturer then get's their technicians to bring the phone back to full functionality, for the most part they are mostly phones sent to the manufacturer or phone carriers because of an upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by omoskenso(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
khaytoon:

Refurbished just means that they were previously used and were returned to the manufacturer,either cos there was an issue or they wanted an upgrade, the manufacturer then get's their technicians to bring the phone back to full functionality, for the most part they are mostly phones sent to the manufacturer or phone carriers because of an upgrade.
Does it also means changing the casing of the phone to make it cosmetically okay? And can i get a beats-pill 2.0 for 10-15k any colour but preferably black?
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
pls can I have your whatsapp number. or u can reach me on 07063451856
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
omoskenso:

Does it also means changing the casing of the phone to make it cosmetically okay? And can i get a beats-pill 2.0 for 10-15k any colour but preferably black?

yes, if casings are damaged, they are professionally changed. a pre-owned beats pill goes for around $60+ which is right around 25k.
Re: Bulk US Refurbished Iphone 6 Phones For Sale! by khaytoon: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
OK i'll add you on whatsapp
prof1990:
pls can I have your whatsapp number. or u can reach me on 07063451856

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 6 Plus 128gig For Sale / America Xantrex Inverter SW Series 3048E&4548E For A Quick Sale. / Samsung Galaxy Fold 512gb For Sale 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.