Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Much Will You Collect For A Start??????? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Will You Collect For A Start??????? (532 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Work For A Start-up / Why We Collect N40k From Nigeria Peace Corps Applicants - National Commandant / Npower Teach To Collect 30k Not 23k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Collect For A Start??????? by godfrey01(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
You just completed your NYSC, where you did your primary assignment has decided to engage you to work with them as one of the company staff. A computer school to be precise involves in ICT training. The total number of system in the school is about 80 computer. The rate at which students come for training is seasonal. The school is also involve in Laptop, Desktop, and Printer maintenance. They are also into the sales of computer accessories. The school is located in an area that is still developing, not as busy as places like lagos, Abuja, and Ph.

Note:
you won't be transporting to work.
Accommodation is cheap: highest 30k per year.
Food items are cheap.

My question now is how much would you want the company to pay you considering the factors I have mentioned.

Please be sincere....
Re: How Much Will You Collect For A Start??????? by Kentnickole(m): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2017
godfrey01:
You just completed your NYSC, where you did your primary assignment has decided to engage you to work with them as one of the company staff. A computer school to be precise involves in ICT training. The total number of system in the school is about 80 computer. The rate at which students come for training is seasonal. The school is also involve in Laptop, Desktop, and Printer maintenance. They are also into the sales of computer accessories. The school is located in an area that is still developing, not as busy as places like lagos, Abuja, and Ph.

Note:
you won't be transporting to work.
Accommodation is cheap: highest 30k per year.
Food items are cheap.

My question now is how much would you want the company to pay you considering the factors I have mentioned.

Please be sincere....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment For Benin Residents Only / Client Relationship Executive Is Needed Urgently / Graduate Software Developer At Riby Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.