Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano (1026 Views)

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / 22 Kano Corpers To Repeat Service Year – Coordinator / Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano by dammy13(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Coordinator of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Kano State, Alhaji Ladan Baba, has revealed that 12 corps members will repeat the service year for absconding from their places of primary assignment for three months.

He stated this on Friday while presenting the 2016 State Honours Award to outstanding corps members in the state.

Baba said that many corps members absconded from their duties without taking permission from appropriate authorities.

He added that five others got warning letters.

The coordinator said 15 corps members excelled during the year by discharging their responsibilities diligently at their places of primary assignment.

He explained that five of those who performed well were in the 2016 Stream I, while 10 were in the 2016 Stream II batch.

According to him, the honoured corps members demonstrated patriotism, selflessness, dedication and commitment during the service year in Kano.

Alhaji Ado Abba, the Chairman, NYSC Governing Board in Kano State, commended the efforts of coordinator “for bringing positive changes to the scheme within your short stay in the state.”

The Chairman also urged them to use the skills they acquired during the service year for the improvement of the country.

A total of 1,347 completed the mandatory one year service in Kano State.

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-12-corps-members-to-repeat-service-year-in-kano/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
Re: NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano by HungerBAD: 12:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano by ademoladeji(m): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok

You again?
Re: NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano by mrphysics(m): 6:09am On Apr 08, 2017
So true
Re: NYSC: 12 Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kano by timbs001(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Interestingly, they might be happy to repeat. At least alawee go steady. grin

(1) (Reply)

Redeployment After Camp / How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv / NYSC: Corps Member Steals N2.1m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.